“Great crab cakes!”

Ranked #14 of 669 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: American, Brew Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: We cook like we brew...craftsmanship and quality in every detail. From our housemade sausage and cured meats, to locally made cheeses, fresh dough, on-site garden, hand-cut fries and signature burger grind, there's no substitute for fresh, natural ingredients. Fortunate to be located in the heart of Lancaster County, among some of the richest farmland in the world, we're committed to fresh, local and sustainably grown products. Our menu changes to take advantage of the seasons, and utilize the fresh produce, dairy, poultry, cheeses and meats produced on some of the 5,300+ independent, family farms in Lancaster County.
Reviewed March 16, 2019

I went out for dinner with my best friend and we chose LBC for the beer options. I would have liked to see more IPA options on the menu but thats also just my preferred beer. The IPA I ordered in the end was delicious. They had a lot of stout options if thats what you are into. I ordered the crab cake sandwich with a side of sweet potato fries and it was very good. I would definitely come back!

Date of visit: March 2019
Write a ReviewReviews (1,093)

Reviewed March 10, 2019 via mobile

We had a larger group and made. Reservation in advance. Plenty of street parking. This was our first time there and we got a large table downstairs in the actual brewery which was awesome! Amanda our waitress was awesome and the food was superb! Thanks so much for a evening!

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 4, 2019 via mobile

I had the pleasure of dinning there with my wife on a long weekend, Thursday evening on 2/7/19 One of my best friends Katie is the evening manager there. She invited us to try the place out! Started with fried pickles. Very good! I had the Pastrami sandwich(Excellent!) My wife had the crab cakes. She said they where good as well! We took our service dog Owen! They made him feel like the star of the show! I had them cook him a chicken pattie grilled. He loved it! Our server and staff where attentive and awesome! The staff does a nice job! Katie’s sister Racheal came and joined us for dinner as well. A really nice evening out. The place is fun and slightly upscale! Katie should be complimented and praised for running a good quality restaurant experience! We Love You Katie and will be back next time!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 24, 2019 via mobile

We found this place our first visit to Lancaster three years ago and we make it a “must” every time we are in the area. The beers are awesome and the sampler is the best way to try them all out. The food is always amazing-fresh, local and the menus changes with the seasons. They are very family friendly which is amazing!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 12, 2019 via mobile

was a great learning experience. we also got to taste some drinks and the men were excited about that. my friend and I want to go back again so we can enjoy it without the guys. we had a great time and will return again this year.

Date of visit: July 2018