“This is definitely not the best Oriental buffet in Lancaster”
Review of Star Buffett

Star Buffett
Ranked #239 of 613 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I ate there twice and I was disappointed both times. Food quality was marginal at best. Nothing on the buffet lines was fresh and it was the same as any other inexpensive buffet.

Reviewed October 13, 2013

All varieties of food with cheap price. All you can eat. Although not really authentic Chinese food, this restaurant offers cheap, OK-quality food.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

Been to this place once last month for lunch on a Sunday. I don't remember the place looking like the one in the photo.

For anyone shopping at the Tanger Outlets or visiting Dutch Wonderland, the location is great. Can't beat the price as well. The food is okay, fresh, gets replenished often, quality is okay, the selection is huge compared to other Asian buffets. No fresh raw fish sushi rolls here. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Very nice variety. The place was busy when we got there and there was a line when we were leaving. Obviously a very good and popular restaurant.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

I very seldom have to write a terrible review for a restaurant but this one ranks up there with some of the all-time worst places I have been to. When we went to the buffet the floor was dirty and sticky. The food didn't appear to look too bad but what I did try was not good at all. It is hard to mess up broccoli but what they had cooked looked like it was old. That combined with the dirty food area took away my appetite, so needless to say we left hungry. My grandson left with a stomach ache. I would not recommend this place at all.

2  Thank 4chismom