“3 out of 5 because of price and location”
Review of Star Buffett

Star Buffett
Ranked #241 of 611 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed October 9, 2013

Been to this place once last month for lunch on a Sunday. I don't remember the place looking like the one in the photo.

For anyone shopping at the Tanger Outlets or visiting Dutch Wonderland, the location is great. Can't beat the price as well. The food is okay, fresh, gets replenished often, quality is okay, the selection is huge compared to other Asian buffets. No fresh raw fish sushi rolls here. Nothing out of the ordinary.

Reviewed September 1, 2013

Very nice variety. The place was busy when we got there and there was a line when we were leaving. Obviously a very good and popular restaurant.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

I very seldom have to write a terrible review for a restaurant but this one ranks up there with some of the all-time worst places I have been to. When we went to the buffet the floor was dirty and sticky. The food didn't appear to look too bad but what I did try was not good at all. It is hard to mess up broccoli but what they had cooked looked like it was old. That combined with the dirty food area took away my appetite, so needless to say we left hungry. My grandson left with a stomach ache. I would not recommend this place at all.

2  Thank 4chismom
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Star Buffet is located just across the street from Dutch Wonderland. Although I have my own opinions about that theme park (expressed in my review of it), this buffet is a good alternative to eating at the park which can be very expensive. The food is pretty good. I have been there probably 10 times in total as I take 30 into Hershey when I visit. The menu is diverse and the Mongolian BBQ (make a plate of anything you want, choose a sauce, and they cook it for you) is included in the buffet price so that's nice. The interior is a little outdated but I have never had any issues with the food or service speed. This place can get crowded on the weekends so I would suggest an early dinner if you choose this location.

Reviewed July 13, 2013

Found a PUBIC HAIR IN SUSHI!! Terrible Food! Shrimp tasted old & dirry! Clams tasted metallic &were sandy. Very bad! My 2 year old left with a bad tummy ache. Tried 3 plates of food and couldn't find one good thing. Food tasted old, dirty, rancid, undercooked, or overcooked. Left hungry and unhappy. Place was dirty too.

1  Thank Doink67