“Yummy”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
“Yummy”
Reviewed December 4, 2013 via mobile

I've only gotten pastries and cookies from here, and they are awesome, just like the bakeries I'm used in NJ. I would suggest parking in one of the garages, since street parking is limited.

• Visited December 2013

“Unrivaled pastries”
Reviewed August 3, 2013

Best cannoli, period. Get a couple whenever you go. The tarts, mini-cakes, large cookies, and other pastries are all exceptional, as well. The sandwiches (I recommend the Golden Gate) and pasta salads are great for a quick, delicious lunch. I was happy to get jury duty because I could eat lunch here every day!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Dave D
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great lunches”
Reviewed February 22, 2013

I know La Dolce Vita is primarily a bakery but they have the best lunches, especially the Italian panini.

• Visited January 2013
1 Thank Sally A
Sumter, South Carolina
“Pretty Average”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I selected 3 of 5 because it really was an average Italian bakery. I was helped within the first 5 minutes of being in the bakery, and I bought an assortment of italian cookies. 25 in a box cost me $12.95 (it's 12.95 p/p). I like the 5 brownie bites I got, but that was about it. Everything else was the same exact cookie with the same exact chocolate shaped differently, and wasn't very good. Cute shop, but not the quality product I was expecting from an Italian bakery.

• Visited February 2013
2 Thank Kiara_Colon9
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Breath of Fresh Air...Class and Elegance”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

My first impression when stepping through the door of this place was, Wow, am I in Europe or not! It has the timeless feel of a bustling small town cafe, graced with friendly staff, and piles of delicious pastries made right there! My food was awesome, coffee was top of the line,and service was great! I plan to go back many times!

• Visited January 2013