“Starbucks is always a MUST!!!!”
Review of Starbucks

Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
PR
“Starbucks is always a MUST!!!!”
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We sat outside and enjoyed the curbside with our Chai Teas, Blonde Blend Coffees and Cappucinos!!!! Their hot sandwiches were very good as were their Oatmeal Cookies. The best part of Starbucks is that you can stay FOREVER AND EVER and never feel like you are being shooed out!!!

• Visited September 2012

Pawling, New York
“good coffee”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

they are wonderful staff is friendly, coffee was great, and they even gave us old coffee grounds in bags for our garden soil

Visited August 2012
New Castle, Delaware
“Feels like home while on vacation”
Reviewed July 30, 2012

This is a small location but wife & I love our favorite coffees, especially when away from home. Friendly and clean as with just about every Starbucks, and was very glad to find one in Amish country.

Visited July 2012
Chillicothe, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very nice and quaint”
Reviewed July 14, 2012

reasonable price.. and they had WIFI while the hotel we stayed at ( the Host Resort, by the way the worst hotel I have ever been in) had no internet

Visited July 2012
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Good place for your coffee cravings”
Reviewed June 22, 2012

Two words: cake pops. I LOVE the cake pops at Starbucks. Of course, the coffee is good too. I don't really like the home brews that much though. I think it's because their coffee is made to be cut with different flavors and lots and lots of sugar, so when you try and have a simple cup it ends up being pretty bitter. It is possible that I just haven't found the right brew, but of all the kinds from there I have tried, it just doesn't taste as good when you make it at home. The stuff they make for you at the store, however, is magical. Overall, I give this place a 4 because service is typically good, and the cake pops and coffee combinations are wonderful. I can't give it the full 5 because it's just too bitter when I make it at home.

• Visited May 2012