“Creamy ice cream”

Maggie Moo's
Landisville
“Creamy ice cream”
Reviewed October 31, 2012

This is very good ice cream but I always order a small as their portions are so big. They also have good waffle cones. I really enjoy the vanilla with nothing but a cone. Extra's may be nice, but plain is the best for me.

• Visited July 2012

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed September 15, 2012

The staff are so friendly and considerate! It really is family friendly, even if you have an infant who makes a mess, they don't scoff or roll their eyes at you! They come right by and help out. We go once a week after soccer practice, sometimes twice! It really is a great place to go! The only thing I would change is to add a little more seating as it can get kind of tight in there

Visited September 2012
Ephrata, Pennsylvania
“I scream for Maggie Moo's Ice Cream :p”
Reviewed August 11, 2012

A small gem of lancaster's ice cream scene! Same concept as the cold stone but there place has overall better personality and a heads up for school students - if you show your school id (from any school not just MU like ina previous review) you get a BOGO!
With that said it's a good thing they offer this discount because the ice cream isn't cheap by any means, but when you want good ice cream, good service, toppings it is what it is.
I love better batter [ however I think it has another name now, but i can't quite remember ] but with so many flavors and toppings there is something for everyone.
My only beware is it is a small shop and if it isn't nice outside or you don't want to sit in your car there isn't much room inside to eat so keep that in mind if that is something that concerns you.

• Visited September 2011
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Amazing icecream, long wait.”
Reviewed July 6, 2012

I love Maggie Moo's icecream. It's creamy, smooth, and super tasty. The only problem is, everyone else loves it too!!! Sometimes they have a hard time moving the line. One time I was with two friends and there was a long line. We went to the grocery store and got the shopping done so that when we came back the line would be gone. when we returned, most of the same people from before were still in line! We decided to leave and go to Rita's instead.
People with MU IDs get buy one get one free! :D

• Visited May 2012
Lititz, Pennsylvania
“We LOVE Maggie Moos!”
Reviewed March 22, 2012

Lancaster's answer to Coldstone Creamery. The best ice cream in town, with the best add-ins. I ordered an ice cream cake here for my daughter's birthday and it was freshly made and delicious. Fun, friendly folks behind the counter. Just an overall great experience.

Visited January 2012