“Decent sushi, ok service, good deal on all you can eat”
Review of Ginza Sushi

Ginza Sushi
Ranked #85 of 671 Restaurants in Lancaster
Reviewed October 14, 2018

We went to celebrate my daughter 3rd birthday as a family of 4. The deal on all you can eat, cannot be beat. We did not know it is BYOB. The food was good, but the rule of cleaning out your plate before ordering in all you can eat is not that easy for the family with kids- you order food, you eat it, then wait again. The fish seems fresh. We all enjoyed the food but i wish i knew that they don't serve any beer or wine for us to toast. The gave little souvenirs to my daughter for her birthday and to my son not to feel left out which was very nice of them. If you want decent sushi, I would recommend that place

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed August 29, 2018

While my family was on vacation touring around the area, we stopped at this restaurant because it was near to our hotel where we stopped for the night.

We ordered a wide selection of food for the four of us (two adults, two kids), and all of us greatly enjoyed the food. The service was also excellent as the food was prepared beautifully and served quickly. Drinks were refilled, and we were checked on frequently.

If you are in Lancaster, you definitely want to eat here. I wish they would deliver down to me!

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed August 15, 2018

Unexpected excellent experience on a random Saturday. We were in the mood for sushi and searched for places near Costco. Although Lancaster is not too far from the ocean, we weren't expecting oceanside Nobu level rolls. What we stumbled upon was a $20/person all-you-can-eat sushi deal that apparently runs every Saturday and Sunday. To make it even better, you choose off the normal menu. It's not like a sushi buffet with no frills (e.g. Minado, Sumo Sushi). Whatever specialty roll you want, you get. Sushi quality was better than expected. The only thing that stood out as a possible negative was that a lot of the specialty rolls had wasabi, so you had to pay close attention to the descriptions if you're not a horseradish fan.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 6, 2018

My wife is Japanese. We visit restaurants that serve sushi frequently not only in our city but whenever we travel. The sushi (fish over rice) served here was the largest portions of any nearby and was totally fresh. Our waitress (Yo Yo) was pleasant and spoke fairly good English. The guy behind the counter did a great job and I let them know it. Dennis Shaub, Lancaster, PA

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 22, 2018

My kids and I visited this restaurant Friday night. The staff was awesome. The menu was abundant. Their portions are huge.The prices are a little high but they compensate with the portions. My daughter got the orange chicken bento box. It was the biggest bento box I had ever seen. My son ordered the chicken and shrimp tempura noodle bowl. Again huge! I took advantage of the buy 2 get one free chef sushi rolls. The M&L roll is a must try. It was fantastic. I also tried the Shaky Dog Roll and Valentine Roll. They were both delicious as well. We all enjoyed our meals and we all needed take out boxes. They staff was very nice and the restaurant, while small was very clean.

Date of visit: July 2018