“Yummy!”

Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
“Yummy!”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

My friends and I went to this place since some of our teachers recommended it, and it was great! It was a bit pricey for us, but the service was wonderful. We all enjoyed our meal, and you should swing by if you're ever in the neighborhood!

• Visited April 2014

Pennsylvania
“Best sushi around!”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

While it's a bit cramped and usually crowded, this place has some of the best sushi I've ever had. Everything is marvelous.

• Visited April 2014
Lititz, Pennsylvania
“Best sushi and Japanese food in Lancaster”
Reviewed March 15, 2014

Great little restaurant in Lancaster city. They always have the best sushi. I pretty much recommend anything on the menu, you can't go wrong. Prices are good.
Last time we were there the waitress was not knowledgeable of food or specials. Was a bit disappointed with that but she did get one of the regular waiters to come over and answer questions so it was all good.

Visited March 2014
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Great lunch spot in Lancaster city”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

This is a must try restaurant in Lancaster. I've eaten lunch here many occasions and have never been disappointed. Recommendations include the apple salad, crab rangoons, sushi rolls or the green muscles. The staff is very friendly and efficient. The manager makes a point to know you by first name.
Jill S.

• Visited February 2014
Annapolis, Maryland
“Great sushi and Thai curries”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

I have enjoyed every entre I have ordered at Sakura. The sushi is excellent. The Thai curries, green, red, panang, red curry duck, are all excellent. I go back there whenever I can. Very friendly staff also.

Visited November 2013