“Late Lunch”

Cuisines: French
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
Reviewed March 8, 2019 via mobile

Food, Service and Price were outstanding. Highly recommend. Family stopped in after all day outlet shopping. Quaint little restaurant is a must go stop. 10 minute walking distance from F&M.

Date of visit: March 2019

Reviewed March 3, 2019 via mobile

This place is amazing. There was a wait when we arrived but not long, we knew what we wanted to order so when we got seated we ordered. Good came out pretty quick but we didn’t really get refills on coffee or water while we were eating but o well. Finished with a dessert crepe death by chocolate. Omg so freaking good!! They don’t serve alcohol

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank jdeprofio
Reviewed February 24, 2019

A group of 12 of use went there on a Saturday evening. It was crowded as there was a Jazz festival in town that evening. Even though it was crowded, the service was excellent and the food was also. The waitresses were very welcoming and had good personalities. I had a build it yourself crepe and my husband had the Capri. I would recommend the Capri if a savory crape. Another person in our party had the turtle crape and she said it was very good.

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank Sandy B
Reviewed February 24, 2019 via mobile

When my wife wanted to go get crepes for breakfast, I was a bit skeptical. It didn't sound like something I would enjoy for breakfast. Boy was I pleasantly surprised!
When we got there I got an excellent cappuccino and chose a chicken Cheesesteak crepe. It was stuffed full of fresh vegetables and flavorful chicken.
My wife got a turtle cheesecake crepe and it was delicious. It was very rich and I know I could have only eaten some of it as a desert, but she loved it!
We will definitely be returning when we make it back to Lancaster.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 1, 2019 via mobile

The service is always friendly and the food is worth the wait when it’s busy. Great Vanilla Chai Tea and the Banana-Walnut crepe was amazing! Too bad I didn’t take a picture of it.

Date of visit: January 2019