“a must for Breakfast”

Lancaster
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wonderful!”
Reviewed May 18, 2008

A friend and I are always looking for new places to try. I read the review in the Lancaster paper, and saved it for the next time my friend was in the area. We loved it! The quality and freshness of the food was outstanding. The waitress was very helpful and answered all our questions. I highly recommend it!

1 Thank LancasterFoodlover
lancaster, pa
“3xs in 3 months”
Reviewed March 28, 2008

I have been to Rachel's 3 times in 3 months. Each time I was able to tast a variety of choices. Every one was delicious. Tavern on the Green tops my dessert list. Rachel's is clean and the staff friendly. This will definitly be the place to take my out-of-town guests.

1 Thank wslacy
Lancaster, PA
“A Breath of Fresh Air”
Reviewed February 18, 2008

Rachel's is a favorite downtown place for me. Great service, excellent menu. Such a fun place! Thank you Rachel for helping to make a difference to downtown Lancaster.

Pennsylvania
“Amazing Gem in the City”
Reviewed February 10, 2008

Open 7 days, which is a huge bonus! The crepes and smoothies are to die for, and there's a complete coffee bar. All the prices are very reasonable, and the atmosphere is adorable. My only wish is that I had found it sooner.

1 Thank MistressPhyllis