“love Rachel's!”

Rachel's Cafe & Creperie
Ranked #1 of 16 Dessert in Lancaster
Cuisines: Cafe, French
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Brunch, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“love Rachel's!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 18, 2013

I've been several times to the old location and once to the new. Food was excellent at both locations, but I love the space and the decor of the new place! I can't wait to go and sit on their terrace when the nice weather comes again. Every crepe I've had there has been very good - I do love the smoked salmon and cream cheese crepe. My daughter is a fan of the dessert crepes!

• Visited November 2013

Lititz, Pennsylvania
“As good as everyone says”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2013

Ok, I was a little put off at the notion of creeps as real food, but we went here with some friends today and it was awesome. I won hesitate to go back. Cheeseburger crepe was delicious, and 6 of us ate for $65.00. The only negative is that, like most good places, we had to wait awhile to get a table!

• Visited December 2013
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Just tried the new location”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 27, 2013

Nice bright space and nice decor with an outdoor eating area. We got a table in a noisy corner opposite the kitchen door. Lots of clanking dishes and noisy neighbors. Noise level much worse than the old place since rooms divided. I think I miss Queen street schlepping afterwards. Same great creeps (Capri was yummy) and had a frozen pumpkin chai smoothie that was good. Service was fast and cheerful as well as helpful.

Visited October 2013
“If you like crepes, this is the place to go”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2013

Love Rachel's. They have recently moved to a new location in town, and I haven't been there yet, but their food is delicious. As with most crepes, you have to wait since they're made to order, so don't expect to run in and out for a quick lunch. I've been here several times and will continue to go. It's delicious!

• Visited August 2013
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Yummy .......”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2013

definately a great place to check out if you want something a little different.... I had the turkey and brie crepe....Yummy...Hit the spot on the cold rainy day I was there. Warmed up with a delicous nutella hot chocolate. Finished with the Pumpkin Cheesecake Crepe for dessert. Overall well done... i think they could expand the menu a bit more. Only complaint was the directions on the door to the new location could've been better espeicailly for someone not from Lancaster. Definately worth a visit to the quaint artsy section of town.

• Visited October 2013