“Sports bar”

Stubby's Bar & Grille
Ranked #129 of 622 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 12, 2014

Looks questionable from outside but is a good small sports bar. Staff was extremely friendly and food was good- got nachos and wings. Parking made easy with a parking lot across the street.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

I don't understand the negative reviews for Stubbys......everytime I've been here, the food and service has been fantastic......they have the best cheesesteaks in town.....I dare anyone to finish the large!.....if you're looking for a friendly, classic neighborhood watering hole with TONS of tvs to watch sports, this is your place

Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

Run of the mill sports bar just with worse food and homely looking staff.

Not that that was bad enough I was charged for a round of shots that my buddy paid cash for. Never going back to this dump and if you do keep track of your drinks and check the tab before paying.

Reviewed September 24, 2013

Went looking for some wings and the NFL while in Lancaster and found this gem. It's in town which may scare some of the Metro crowd away but, reminded us of a corner bar in Philly. You know they always have the best food!

The bartender quickly noticed my Viking jersey and pointed me towards the TV with the game on. The wings weren't the best I've had but, having had wings at a ton of places these to me were just average.

The beer selection was good and the service was great! As with any bar, the combination of beer, the local team losing the game and non fans of the local team rubbing it in, a few sparks flew! I saw fans of several teams there rooting their teams on and the atmosphere for the most part was festive.

I'd go again. They have plenty of TV's on so, you'll find your team on one for sure. The food selection was good and the prices were reasonable.

It may not look like much from the outside but, once inside you'll realize you made the right choice!

Reviewed July 12, 2013 via mobile

Stubbies offers some of the best wings in the area. And generally very large in size. The soups are very good also. Lots of large HD televisions to watch that game on. The service is also very good. $5.00 for Corona's, WOW! I used to go there frequently. I have just one problem with this place. My first visit there I was charged for more beer then I actually drank. I dismissed it as a mere oversight. so I continued 2 be a patron there for a while until on another occasion it happened again. I have spoken with some other now former Stubbie's customers about the same thing. Other than that it is one of the nicest sports bars in the area.