“Great Food and Great Shop!!”
Review of Cracker Barrel

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #12 of 594 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Half Restaurant. Half Store. All Country
Reviewed April 5, 2013

We always have a good meal at Cracker Barrel. It tastes fresh and homemade. This time, half of us had dinner, the other half had breakfast, so everyone was happy. We spent a fair amoutn of time in the shop as well, all the easter stuff was 40% off and we always find some good deals and the sweets from childhood

Reviewed March 28, 2013

A juicy, cheesy, tender corned beef wonder. It's not exactly diet food, but hey, it's a Reuben! Really most of the food here is like home cooked, and service is great!

Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

I like Cracker Barrel and I have been to several. Like the others I've been to, this one was a good dining experience at a very reasonable price. The atmosphere is a little crowded and a little noisy, but the food is consistently good and the service friendly. We went for breakfast this time and the blueberry pancakes with warm blueberry syrup were the best I have ever had. The portions, in general, are on the small side, but I've never had a bad meal at this chain. Great food at right size portions at a reasonable price!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Like some of the other chains, the food is predictably very good. Some can be a little on the heavy side (think calories) but that is the nature of this type of food.That's the only reason for not rating it excellent. Lots of choices for everyone, specials and prices are reasonable.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

I just love entering the front door...tempted by the beautiful displays of great things to buy!
My friend had chicken & dumplings that reminded her of her mother's way back when. She said the carrots were "sweet" and the chicken tender. I had the shrimp platter with hush-puppies. Every thing was delicious except our garden salads. They put in the tips of Romaine lettuce and they were old. Mashed taters were not hot or even warm and green beans mushy. The cucumber's looked like they were old, frozen and then thawed. Service was not attentive but she was friendly.