“Quick, satisfying”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed June 21, 2013

On business in Lancaster, came across this quick Vietnamese spot. All was great - spicy Vietnamese pork rice bowl, a fried tofu bahn mi, and iced coffee. All generously portioned, inexpensive - and very delicious. Owner was also very friendly. There was a nice selection of sweet things in the refrigerator counter - but my lunch (as you can see) was gluttonous enough, so I passed.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

Traveling through Pennsylvania. Loved this gem. Don't expect atmosphere, just great Vietnamese food. If you're in the mood for a change of pace from Amish this us the place to go.

Reviewed June 20, 2013

We love Rice and Noodles so much that we make a 30 minute (one way) trip once a week. My husband and I have traveled a lot and are very particular about where we eat. Rice and Noodles is one of our very favorite places to eat. The service is always great and it is nice and clean inside the restaurant. My personal faves are the tofu spring roll and the tofu bánh mi. My husband loves the house fried rice. They have wonderful fresh limeade and Vietnamese coffee with condensed milk. We don't typically eat in just because it is always packed and definitely smaller inside.

Reviewed June 15, 2013 via mobile

I went twice on my 3 day trip to Lancaster. Small building, go early. Really delicious food. The spring rolls and rice plates are excellent. Vermicelli platters are phenomenal. Really laid back, casual atmosphere. Order to go if too crowded.

Reviewed June 1, 2013 via mobile

Okay I'm a foodie! Also, I can be somewhat of a food snob and I am not shy when necessary to return a meal, or ask to speak with the chef..However..this place, outstanding! The cohesiveness of the flavors, fabulous! I've eaten here twice in the last week (conveniently I had business in Lancaster this week). The Vietnamese rolls were non greasy and light. I on one occasion had a bahn mi sandwhich, bursting with fresh flavor. And of course the vermicelli. Just know everything was fresh, staff was authentic and welcoming. In fact when I returned yesterday the staff remembered me, where I sat and what I had previously ordered. Lastly, you must, must, must get the Jasmine tea! The place is small not a great deal of decor. Blink and you might miss it, and if you do, the rest of us will continue to reap the benefits! Well done R&N!