“Our Go To Thai restaurant”

Rice & Noodles Restaurant
Ranked #12 of 611 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Do not miss their soup for 2 - sheer bliss!!! The fish with vegetables and fresh spices, rice and glazed salmon is our Go To meal; must concentrate not to order each visit! Small space so go early and BYOB.

1  Thank Medcircle

Reviewed November 21, 2012

Good Vietnamese food in Lancaster, PA? Yes!

Atmosphere: spare, on a budget, keeps the prices low on the terrific food

Food: we sampled appetizers, pho and entrees. Everything was authentic. The menu is down to earth.. What you won't find on the menu is higher end food (with its variety and creativity) at the really good Vietnamese restaurants like in the DC area and SF Bay Area.

Service: good, a bit frenzied in that charming small, family owned restaurant way

Price: the value is fantastic for the quality of the food

1  Thank Oski_Bear_DC
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Two days in Lancaster, and two meals at Rice & Noodles. I liked the pleasant and bright decor with polite service. And, GREAT flavors of the soups and salads. Even impressed with the fresh spring rolls.
I'll find reasons to visit Lancaster again, and Rice & Noodles will be one of them. A little gem that I wish was in my city.

1  Thank ricarlos
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Small dining room and often a wait. The service is spotty at times and not real warm but it is worth it. The food is excellent. A different take on asian food. Favorful, fresh and very reasonably priced. When I travel to lancaster it is a must stop. Get the wonton soup with pork, you will thank me.

1  Thank Craig P
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Ate here for the second time. Who goes to Lancaster to eat Vietnamese food? We do! The fried egg rolls were yummy. My husband had the large bowl of chicken Pho. I had the "regular" size bowl of wonton soup with added rice noodles and couldn't begin to eat it all. Each came with add-ins to flavor your soup as desired- lime wedges, fresh basil, sliced jalapenos, and fresh bean sprouts. So good-so fresh! Will return when we visit again!

1  Thank sube