The Lancaster Bed and Breakfast
$179
$116
  • Breakfast included
$74
Country Inn of Lancaster(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
$160
$133
Country Inn
$124
$106
Fulton Steamboat Inn(Lancaster)(Great Value!)
$107
$130
$120
getaroom.com
All reviewshawthorne suitebrad keithliving roomhomemade chickencookiessaffron roomroot vegetablesfoxglove roomwonderful hostsblueberriespennethe main housescotch eggrestaurant recommendationslovely homegreat conversationbaked oatmeal
Reviewed October 15, 2012

This was my first experience with a B&B, and was I ever impressed. The attention to detail was extraordinary. Keith and Brad were about the most gracious hosts you could expect. And the breakfast was amazing. Brad served this delicious quiche, preceded by a mouth watering fruit bowl. Coffee, snacks, bottled water, and other items are available 24/7. Need to print your airline boarding passes? No problem, there is a computer and a printer for your use. Brad and Keith can direct you to all the interesting sites around the Amish country. I am already planning a trip back east (I live in Southern Cal) in 2013, and will most assuredly stay at the Lancaster.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
TheLancasterBandB, Owner at The Lancaster Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded October 23, 2012

It was so great to host two fellow Californians and get them hooked on Lancaster AND B&B's! You guys were such appreciative and gracious guests, it was easy to help you enjoy your stay. We look forward to your next trip East. Bring avocados and artichokes!

Reviewed October 15, 2012

I consider myself a bed-and-breakfast person and have stayed in quite a few. This was definitely one of the nicer ones. Our room was clean, well-kept and homey. The house overall is beautiful and very nicely decorated. The hosts, Brad and Keith, were very friendly and extremely knowledgeable about the area; they were so helpful in pointing us toward things we might want to see and do. Also, I really can't say enough about the breakfast. My boyfriend thoroughly enjoyed his breakfast quiche, and he's not a quiche kind of guy. I myself am a vegan, so it's really difficult to find an interesting breakfast that doesn't include eggs, butter, cheese, sausage, etc., but Brad took on the challenge and put something magnificent together two days in a row. I highly recommend the Lancaster.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you so much for your kind words. We loved having you two stay with us. We enjoy the "challenge" of making each guest feel special and catered to. Glad to have made your getaway better than Lancaster itself already is! We hope to see you back this way soon!

Reviewed October 8, 2012

I am somewhat new to b&b's (only my second experience) but this stay at The Lancaster B&B was quite a treat. We chose Lancaster, PA as our destination for celebrating my 45th bday and to take in the Amish country experience. Our hosts -- Brad and Keith -- made us feel at home from the moment we entered the house. The main house itself is inviting and gorgeously decorated. Our room was actually in the separate cottage across the yard -- The Fennel Room. The room was outfitted with everything that one would need at a B&B (stocked refridgerator, coffee, snacks, and candy). We absolutely enjoyed the electric fireplace, too. We also had access to the main house which had cookies, scones, and other goodies upon arrival. The breakfast...TO DIE FOR! Brad's quiche was out of this world. We are looking forward to returning to Lancaster and staying here again. We are also looking forward to Brad's instructional cooking school and book. Definitely a must stay B&B experience!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
TheLancasterBandB, Owner at The Lancaster Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2015

Never too late! Time and the list of reviews go the best of me. Thank You for your kind words and do come see us soon.
Yours, Brad & Keith

Reviewed October 3, 2012

Breakfasts were healthy and filling. I skipped lunch most days and
ate one light partial meal later in the day. My room was comfortable.
Coffee, tea, soft drinks and water were available all the time as were snacks. Cleanliness was outstanding. The hosts were friendly and helpful in giving directions and guidance to what I wanted to do. Both inside and outside were well lighted. I will return to the Lancaster B&B.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Joan F

Joan I can't believe I missed one of your reviews, please forgive me. You are on the top of our favorite repeaters Hope all is well, think of you both often and hope we will be able to see you again sometime. We are planning a trip your way this late fall.
Love Brad & Keith

Reviewed September 23, 2012

My husband and I have stayed at many B&Bs in many different places, but never one as wonderful as The Lancaster. The lovely home is topped only by its amazing hosts (Keith and Brad) and, of course, the breakfast! Brad's breakfasts earn five stars! Gourmet all the way! Our stay was relaxing and completely enjoyable. The home was immaculate and very cozy. Keith and Brad thought of everything -- and then some. We can't wait to return!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mary Jane K

Please forgive the lateness of my reply.
Thank You for your really kind words.
Yours, Brad & Keith