“Just like home”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Lancaster
The Lancaster Bed and Breakfast
Ranked #1 of 22 Lancaster B&B and Inns
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed October 3, 2012

Breakfasts were healthy and filling. I skipped lunch most days and
ate one light partial meal later in the day. My room was comfortable.
Coffee, tea, soft drinks and water were available all the time as were snacks. Cleanliness was outstanding. The hosts were friendly and helpful in giving directions and guidance to what I wanted to do. Both inside and outside were well lighted. I will return to the Lancaster B&B.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Joan F
TheLancasterBandB, Owner at The Lancaster Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2015

Joan I can't believe I missed one of your reviews, please forgive me. You are on the top of our favorite repeaters Hope all is well, think of you both often and hope we will be able to see you again sometime. We are planning a trip your way this late fall.
Love Brad & Keith

Reviewed September 23, 2012

My husband and I have stayed at many B&Bs in many different places, but never one as wonderful as The Lancaster. The lovely home is topped only by its amazing hosts (Keith and Brad) and, of course, the breakfast! Brad's breakfasts earn five stars! Gourmet all the way! Our stay was relaxing and completely enjoyable. The home was immaculate and very cozy. Keith and Brad thought of everything -- and then some. We can't wait to return!

1  Thank MJ_and_Chris

Please forgive the lateness of my reply.
Thank You for your really kind words.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

We are four persons who have stayed at The L B and B. We all felt en extreme kindness and a warm welcome. The rooms were perfect for our stay. Very clean and nice. The owners did all they could to help with information about the area.
The breakfast is an adventure. Go there to see for yourselves. Brad and Keith are fantastic. We had booked two nights, but stayed two more nights thanks to the hospitality we met. H. Genefke Denmark

1  Thank Henrik G
NewLancLad, Owner at The Lancaster Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2012

We were so honored to have you all stay with us. Guests such as yourselves make us realize why we enjoy doing this so much. In fact, all of the kind reviewers here on Trip Advisor are so very appreciated. You were all so friendly and gracious. You arrived as strangers and left as friends. We truly hope to see you this way again. Thank you again for choosing The Lancaster! Take great care. Sincerely, Keith and Brad

Reviewed September 9, 2012

When we arrived there was a power outage as a result of a strong storm that came through, even under these circumstances we were greeted as we were getting out of the car and escorted into the home. Brad and Keith made us feel welcome and felt terrible that the power was out (that was mother Nature and nothing we could do about it) We were shown around all the common areas; which are immaculately decorated, super clean and very comfortable, Our room was just as it was pictured and had all the little touches that made this a special get away. The following morning we were warmly greeted by Keith and presented with a delicious amazing breakfast. The location is close to all the local attractions but far enough away that it didn't feel like a tourist spot. My least favorite part of the trip was having to leave. Brad is stating a cooking school on the premises and we can't wait to go back! You will not find a friendlier host that this duo.

2  Thank KellyHaber
TheLancasterBandB, Owner at The Lancaster Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded January 26, 2017

I have decided to go back to our "no response" reviews back when I didn't realize how very important ALL of our reviews are and have been to the ultimate success in our business. Some of you many have been with us many times since these first reviews. Please know that we are humbled by your praise and mostly by you future visit you will shower our way. THANK YOU!

Reviewed September 5, 2012

I stayed here for five nights on a business trip to the area, and could not have been happier. The proprietors, Keith and Brad went out of their way to make me feel comfortable, and they both had great recommendations for the area. And let me say, the breakfast they served was out of this world!! I would highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
2  Thank Geoffrey G

Reviewed August 31, 2012

I just returned home last night and already I'm planning my next trip to the Lancaster Inn! This B&B exceeded my already high expectations: the home itself is lovely and even more beautiful than the pictures suggest. Since taking over as proprietors this May, Brad and Keith have updated the inn with new carpeting, a warm and inviting color palate (think sage green, deep red, and the most inviting yellow, all framed with impressive century-old carved wooden moldings painted the crispest white). Deep mahogany hardwood floors add to the feeling of warmth, as do the individual fireplaces that cheer all guest rooms and the large gas fireplace that warms the living room. A large and airy porch and beautifully landscaped grounds add to the sense of peace and beauty. I can't say enough about Brad and Keith, whose hospitality, attention to detail, and genuine charm make all feel welcome. It's clear they love what they're doing and take great pleasure in meeting and pampering their guests. One word of caution, however -- please be sure to bring your appetite because you are about to experience gourmet breakfasts that will blow you away! Sweet and savory delights await -- beautiful (we actually took pictures of our plates!), delicious, abundant, freshly-prepared dishes, muffins and breads that will sustain you throughout your day and have you looking forward eagerly to the next morning's fare.
In sum, I couldn't be happier with my visit and would gladly give another star (or two, or more!) to this lovely inn. Thank you, Keith and Brad, and see you next summer!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank RosefromLI

Reviewed August 26, 2012

My husband and I went to Lancaster PA to celebrate our 20th Wedding Anniversary this past week, We have been to two different hotels there in the past and decided to try a Bed and Breakfast this time. We are so happy we went to the Lancaster BnB where Brad and Keith spoiled us with their delicious breakfasts, their help with any information or directions we needed and with their warmth. They really went out of their way to make us feel at home in their beautiful and peaceful home.
Charlie and Miguelina