My husband and I had the pleasure of recently staying at the KIng's Cottage while in Lancaster for a wedding- We have stayed there once before- about 7 years ago- It was wonderful then and even more wonderful this time around- the innkeepers do a great job of being helpful and accomodating while at the same time maintaining your sense of privacy while at the inn- the breakfasts were terrific- the inn is in a good location- minutes from historic downtown Lancaster and restaurants- We stayed in the Queens room which was lovely - Our family members were also staying at the King's cottage on our recommendation and they also very much enjoyed their stay - We are all looking forward to coming back again very soon
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover a home away from home near world-class dining and entertainment at our romantic bed and breakfast in Lancaster, PA. Our Lancaster County inn features luxurious rooms with cozy fireplaces and whirlpool tubs! Indulge in our signature gourmet breakfast and afternoon goodies at our romantic Lancaster, PA B&B. Enjoy a pampering massage or immerse yourself in a rose petal bath while you nibble on chocolate-covered strawberries at our Amish country bed and breakfast. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz and Travelocity so you can book your King's Cottage Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- King`s Cottage Bed And Breakfast
- King`s Cottage Hotel Lancaster