“An awesome experience with an incredible staff!”
Review of Chili's

Chili's
Ranked #183 of 572 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: American, Southwestern
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Toano, Virginia
“An awesome experience with an incredible staff!”
Reviewed March 31, 2012

Our server was Ariel, or Ari as she like to be known. She was extremely fun and was a joy to be around. She put up with my bad jokes, and really strange questions with a smile and a laugh. I asked her if I could buy some of the awesome plastic beer mugs they serve the drinks in, with a little laugh and 5 minutes later, she came back with word from the manager saying they could sell me some. They didn't charge me for them, they just said they would donate the 7 dollars to St. Jude's charity, I felt that was awesome of them so I agreed to pay 10$ for them since it was going to charity. We had enjoyed our meals and she got us some boxes; with out having to ask, she brought little cups for the salsa and sour cream and a bag, just one more step she did for her awesome customers with out having to be asked. She asked us if we wanted to try desert, and we wanted to see what she thought was good. She sold us on the Oreo desert, it was delicious, just like the meals. I'm so glad we stopped in, we had a great time, and suggest her and the restaurant if your in the area!

Cheers,
JP

Florida
“One of my favs”
Reviewed January 17, 2012

Eat here at the bar each time I visit on business. Always good!

Visited December 2011
Havertown, Pennsylvania
“Loved the Ribs”
Reviewed November 29, 2011

We had a full shopping day in Lancaster and finally stopped for dinner around 7pm . We only had to wait a few minutes for a table. We were a party of four - two couples and we both ordered the deal - two for $ 20. Our friends started with the onion strings and my husband and I had the guacamole/corn dip with chips. Both appetizers were especially good. My husband and I both had the ribs and they were wonderful- tender, hot and just enough. Our friends had the enchilada and I honestly forget what our other friend ordered but when it came out, it was not what he had ordered and had to go back. Their fllavored iced teas are delightful and refills are free. We would go back.

Visited November 2011
caldwell nj
“This location does not do the chain justice”
Reviewed September 4, 2011

Chili's should be one of those chain restaurants where you pretty much know what you are going to get, but this location, which should be really geared towards families, because of it's location, misses the mark. The service is terrible and the hostess/ seating here needs to be revamped. I know when a restaurant truely has a wait, they motivate guests to sit at the bar for a cocktail. But then the restaurant is not at all busy, and you walk in with small kids, they need to be CUSTOMER friendly and think a little differently. We waited 35 minutes for a table with our toddler, while there was a myriad of empty tables. I understand not wanting to over-extend the wait staff to more than they can handle, but there is such a thing as going overboard. After waiting, and having to question what was taking so long, we finally sat down to an "OK" meal.

• Visited August 2011
Bangkok
“Good food”
Reviewed July 23, 2010

Had a late dinner at the Chili's next door to the Homewood Suites. Food was of good quality and arrived on-time, without delay.