“BEST VEGAN PIZZA in Lancaster”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Espino's Pizzas, Pastas & Subs
Order Online
Grubhub
Ranked #239 of 665 Restaurants in Lancaster
Reviewed January 8, 2018

So I've ordered from this place before and after I became vegan, and I loved it both ways. When I wasn't a vegan, I loved their pizza--it's absolutely amazing, especially the crust. Their Dominican food is, if possible, even better. They have these empanadas that I can't believe are real and great tostones. Now that I'm a vegan, I can say that their vegan pizza is just as good! I love ordering from them and their owner is so friendly and invested in his customers.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed December 28, 2017

Their pizza is some of the best I've had. The sauce is great with a little spice and what makes it is the crust. The crust is some of the best i've ever had. The vegan option is even just as good as normal cheese.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed November 12, 2016 via mobile

Just had some AWESOME pizza at best shop in Lancaster Espino's Pizza at 323 West Lemmon Street...jut up the street from the Chameleon Club, where Icon For Hire is playing the Lizard Lounge tonight!

Great food, excellent value and AWESOME service!

Friendliest owner and crew ever and...check out that Giant pizza!... that's a 32" round!!!!

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed October 18, 2016

We were busy Saturday night with the kids and were hungry and didnt feel like making dinner, and saw this place online...so glad that we did. The pricing was so affordable considering all we got..and all tasted amazing! My only suggestion for the cheesesteaks is give the option to toast or not...and add a little more topping to each one...I ate alot of bread to filling ratio...however still a great place. Would recommend to anyone.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed September 5, 2016 via mobile

Counter service formerly was so goofy, I chose not to review this place. Now, it's acceptable.
Best pizza crust in town. Thin and tasty. Very generous toppings!
Loved my Greek salad; plenty of feta cheese and olives. Huge!
Both the owner and the guy who cooks in the owner's absence are very nice guys who really want to please.

Date of visit: September 2016