“A nice place to eat.”

Salt & Pepper Italian Bistro Pizza
Ranked #53 of 671 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed May 16, 2019

I had a salad that was huge and, more importantly, was delicious. The restaurant had a very nice atmosphere.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed April 14, 2019

Always plenty of parking as easy to get to right off 30. Was in area this past Friday and decided to stop in. It was packed....only one available seat. We told the server that we were on a tight schedule of 45 minutes. No problem. We ordered drinks, then ordered veal marasla and Linguini with clams. Both came quick and were very good. Very fairly priced.

Of course we will be back.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed April 13, 2019

The service was great. The waiter helped explain menu to me. I loved the salt & pepper share collection.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 10, 2019 via mobile

AWESOME every time!!! Cheesesteak sandwich gets a 10+!!! Outdoor tables and chairs. Plenty of parking.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed February 17, 2019

I really expected an average meal, good, but not special. I was pleasantly surprised by an excellent dinner. I order spaghetti and meatsauce at almost every Italian restaurant I visit, and this was by far one of the best. The meat sauce is great. The garlic knots are also exceptional...fresh baked, served with homemade dipping sauce. My husband had the meatball sub, which is prepared on a homemade sub roll and he thought was delicious. Quantity of food is also above average with plenty leftover for a second meal and the price is reasonable. Waitress was friendly and good. Can’t say enough good things about this place.

Date of visit: February 2019