“Eat Homemade Ice Cream and Hang Out With the Cows”
Review of Pine View Dairy

Pine View Dairy
Ranked #5 of 19 Dessert in Lancaster
Description: Fresh milk and ice cream straight from a family farm. Homemade premium ice cream is available in hand-dipped cones and sundaes or in hand-packed half-gallons to take home.
Reviewed October 7, 2018 via mobile

We love stopping by Pine View for some fresh ice cream and milk, but we also make it a point to walk around the farm and pet the young calves and get gross cow tongue licks from their moms. You can also view the dairy operation in full affect, depending on the time of visit. The ice cream is good, and the staff is friendly and patient for people (like me) that take forever to choose what kind of ice cream they want.

Reviewed October 1, 2018

Having been to Amish country over 50 times. this was my first time here. Actually I didn't even know it existed, just Googled ice cream one evening and there I was. Delicious homemade ice cream and farm fresh milk, eggs, cheese etc.
Took 3 gallons of milk back to Massachusetts. Nice drive thru Amish farm land. Located just east of downtown Lancaster. Hot fudge sundae was large and delicious. Will return again as I frequent the area often!

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed September 8, 2018

It's been over a year since we've traveled to Pennsylvania. But, while in the area again, we made a point of finding the Pine View Dairy, so we could enjoy more of their delicious homemade ice cream! What a treat!! We purchased our ice cream and strolled over to the stalls to have a little fun petting the young calves. Once again, it was a wonderful way to spend a hot summer day.

Reviewed August 8, 2018

I was told a local person to not leave town without going to Pine View Dairy and I'm really glad they shared this information with me because I love ice cream and I definitely was not disappointed. I only had a few minutes to hang around, but the ice cream was AWESOME and this is just a really neat place all around. The cows are milked right behind the store part, so you can buy some ice cream at the window and then go and watch the cows being milked through another window or two. They also have some calves in pens over to the side for the kids to pet. This is a great place for kids and adults alike and definitely a great place to get a dessert, even if it's before supper!!!

1  Thank Jeffrey B
Reviewed August 7, 2018

Where else can you get great ice cream and see the cutest calves ever. I got a banana split for a birthday treat and it was fantastic!