“dinner”

Order Online
Ranked #359 of 670 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 8, 2019

Again, We try an IHOP for dinner. Again it didn't go well. Got a burger, Just average, so so. Wife ordered a grilled chicken breast salad. Well the salad came without chicken, we said something, and chicken finally came but was breaded chicken tenders. So back they went, Finally grilled chicken breast came 15 mins. later. At least it was good, and tender and juicy.

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed May 28, 2019

Had a 20 min wait to be seated, but once seated though the place was packed... our server was amazing and the manager checked in with everyone. Food was awesome. Came quicker than we thought it would and was hot and yummy. The only issue was not being told that there was an upcharge for something.

Reviewed May 23, 2019

My husband and I shared waffles and bacon. Was good but expensive. They did give us enough syrup and the hash brown were ok.

Reviewed May 19, 2019

was there for breakfast with the family. The food was not great at all. The pancakes were dry and the scrambled eggs tasted like rubber. prices were definately not worth it and would recommend somewhere else.

Reviewed May 5, 2019

I should have known better than to stray from the pancakes and waffles, but I did have a good burger at another IHOP...why not try the fish and chips? This was a mistake. It’s not the “International House of Cod (IHOC)”

Menu clearly listed that it was three pieces of fish with fries. When the meal came, it was only two pieces. Their golden brown goodness looked okay...until I found both were cold inside.

The server was extremely apologetic, and offered to get the manager. After a while, she said the manager was still busy cooking. Maybe the poor manager was doing double duty in the kitchen, and that’s why it was not cooked through, and didn’t have enough fish? The server offered to get me another one, but I declined. The fish was taken off my check.

My daughter had the create-a-face pancake, which was fine. Mistakes do happen, but I would be hesitant to return for anything but what IHOP is known for.