“Breakfast with the family”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #416 of 601 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: American
Reviewed August 27, 2014

Fri. morning breakfast around 10am, a little busy, but we still got hot food in a timely manner, just had to wait to put order in. its Ihop....

Reviewed August 24, 2014

Although there was a bit of a wait it was worth every minute and every penny. Our server was juggling multiple tables with ease. The French toast and pancakes were to die for! They offered us coffee on the go cups for our ride home. We had no complaints about our meal or the service. We will definitely be returning.

Reviewed August 17, 2014

After waiting for 30 to 45 mins, we were all hungry and ready to eat. I ordered the stuffed french toast with strawberries on top. BEST french toast I have ever had!! I also had a very delicious cup of french vanilla flavored coffee. This was one of the best breakfast meals I have had. Our waitress was excellent and made sure that we had everything we needed. Could not have asked for better service or food. Thank you for making our trip to Lancaster even better!! :)

Reviewed July 30, 2014 via mobile

When we visit Lancaster we usually go to Perkins for breakfast, but to our surprise Perkins had closed down so when we saw this IHOP we were thrilled. Well we won't be going back.

The portions were small and the plates looked messy, like the food was just thrown onto them potatoes and sausages were burned and one of the pancakes had black drippings in them.

However it gets even worse! I ordered an egg white omelet with tomatoes, green peppers, and onions. My family's food arrived first, I had to remind the server about my omelet. I then waited about 5 minutes for my order to arrive. The egg whites were obviously not whites because they were yellow, and all of the vegetables were in top of the eggs. I thought an omelet had the ingredients incorporated into the eggs. I didn't send it back because I prefer not to send back food unless it's completely in edible, when asked how it was by my server I said it wasn't really the way I wanted it and her response was " I had to fight really hard to get that omelet, I'm so sorry it wasn't right." She had it taken off the bill, but I want to know why did she have to fight for an omelet? Isn't this IHOP? Aren't there omelets in the menu? A day earlier I ordered the exact same thing from a different IHOP in New Jersey and it was made perfectly.

The coffee was bitter tasting and and at the end of our meal a different server came to the table and said "I'll clear some of those plates out of your way... " And just stared at us... And waited for us to hand her the dishes! If you are clearing the plates why do I have to hand them to you?

I had to laugh. Next time we visit lancaster we will not be visiting IHOP! I wish I could give it no circles!

Reviewed July 30, 2014

The food is allful and you wait forever for it. Had oatmeal and it came in a soup bowl all dried up and amount could of fit in a coffee cup, eggs came out hard sent them back then came our raw. I will not be going there again!!!!!!!!!!!!

2  Thank cindy10131962