“THE BEST”

Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
“THE BEST”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

This is the first time I had sushi, It was great and the other food was just as great. I am a very picky eater and I left there full and not having to eat the same item more than once. The service is wonderful and they treat you like family.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Mount Joy, Pennsylvania
“Glad I checked it out...”
Reviewed June 29, 2014

but I prefer the simpler, lower priced buffets. I am only speaking for myself. I'm someone who doesn't eat half the items at this buffet so this is no fault of theirs. I am not much of a seafood eater. I don't eat sushi or the hibachi items. I don't eat crayfish, frog legs or seaweed. Since I don't eat a lot of the more expensive items on the buffet, I'm paying for several dishes that I won't try. For folks that eat a lot of seafood it is probably a very good value. The carved beef was very good. For the most part, I enjoy your basic chicken dishes such as General Tso, sweet and sour, honey chicken, etc. Therefore, I do better at a smaller place that might only charge $9 or $10 for a buffet.

This place is beautiful inside. The staff was very attentive. The food selection is endless. It's just that a lot of the items simply aren't for me. Everything that I tried was very good. I'm sure lots of diners can easily get their money's worth. I definitely recommend that others try it. If you like all that "exotic" food you will love it.

• Visited June 2014
“What more could you ask for”
Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

Great selection... Great taste... Great atmosphere... Great service... Beats out Star Buffet on all levels....

Las Vegas, Nevada
“great food”
Reviewed June 11, 2014

well lit establishment, food was very tasty and staff very polite and accommodating, saw the sign from hotel window and decided I have to go there!

Visited June 2014
“Too much hype”
Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

All buffets do well here in lancaster. Give them plenty to eat and they will come. But they forgot to give good food. While we like Chinese food and yes even a buffet at times....This place is not for us. Set up with buffet in middle is ok. They have plenty of dishes but nothing that tastes great or what you would say is WOW. It's just ok food wise. Sushi us not very good. Price us high as compared to other Chinese buffets that are close by. Will not return. We prefer dragon which is down the road a few miles. Much better food. Tastes like it should and the sushi is actually pretty good. And CHEAPER.