“Interesting and expensive”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 16, 2019

Our work group went there one night, and nobody was really familiar with what you would get on the menu. Some of the items served a lot of food, others very little. I wish I had waited to order, because when I saw the dishes that others had, I wanted that instead.
A bunch of us had coupons, and the staff didn't like that very much, but we got good service anyway.
I would not go there every night, but it was a nice one of a kind outing.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed March 5, 2018

We decided to eat here based on the outside seating. First mistake. As the sun sets bring a flashlight because it gets pretty dark along the waterfront edge of the patio. As for the meal, the fried mozzarella was bland, the lettuce wraps were not enough to be considered an entree. The crab cake was okay. The bread was borderline stale, the fries were unevenly salted so some were over salted while others had none. It was a form of roulette to eat them. Without exaggeration, I timed it, it was 20 minutes between completing one course and receiving the next, including trying to get the check.

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank DMSMD64
Reviewed February 19, 2018

Our family ate here and it was horrible, we had 5 ppl and not one meals was good, the flies were horrible, the serves was bad, food was the worst, and yet we so looked forward to going out together as a family, how disappointing is it when you plan something special and it turns out to be a bomb......horrible food would not recommend this restaurant to anyone...

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed February 18, 2018 via mobile

This restaurant is currently closed however trip advisor shows that they are open, their website shows they are open and the website even allows you to make dinner reservations. Amazingly when we arrive and find out it's closed until April. Update your website!

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed December 21, 2017

Sorry to say that I haven't been here at more normal times but it's an excellent place to stop by later at night. The super friendly staff such as Shannon might even find you something tasty to eat when the kitchen is officially closed. This place has a long and very interesting history and I hope to visit it more often.

Date of visit: December 2017