“No problems here.”

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Millersville, Pennsylvania
“No problems here.”
Reviewed October 9, 2013

My wife and I ate at this restaurant on an uncrowded Tuesday night. Service by the waitress was excellent. We received our drinks and food very quickly. We had the Crab Penne and a Crab Cake from the lite fare menu. Both meals were delicious. The Crab Cake comes with a small bit of delicious sweet corn (for $17.95 it should be served with an additional vegetable or a salad). The Crab Penne was perfect and priced right.

• Visited October 2013

Spring Grove, Pa
“Atmosphere and view are tops”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

Both times I was here, it was too cold to sit out on the deck, but the view and the atmosphere from the room we were seated in was lovely. The first time I went the boar was overcooked, and the send time the duck was dry, so I'm not sure I'd go back.

• Visited November 2012
Rising Sun
“great summer location”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Sitting next to the river on a beautiful summer night is hard to beat! My seared salmon with fresh vegetables was delicious and the service was attentive and friendly. I believe you certainly go for the view and we were not disappointed. Although a little pricey, you can make a full evening of it on a summer night. I am not sure that I would feel the same way about the restaurant , if I sat on the inside. Parking is an issue on a week-end

• Visited August 2013
york, pa
“Best part is the view”
Reviewed August 16, 2013 via mobile

We were lucky to be here on a gorgeous night with a table along the river. Great, relaxing atmosphere. Ok food, good service but you go for the view. The salmon was good, tuna just ok and mediocre house salads. Good berry crisp for dessert.
Parking is also an issue on a weekend night. Come early to get a spot.

• Visited August 2013
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“On the waterfront”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Offering a pleasant outside dining experience,great view of the Conestoga River.You can choose from a varied menu that includes tasty crab cakes, pasta with crabmeat is popular dish, there menu runs the gamut featuring steamed clams and choice raw oysters. Great burgers can always hit the spot. Oh checkout Winthorpe the pig who resides next store !

• Visited July 2013