“Nice Atmosphere”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2013

We've been here several times this year. The atmosphere is always great whether you are inside or outside on the deck! Very pricey if you are getting anything other than drinks and appetizer. This place is never consistent with their menu, service, or tastiness of food. Our last visit we took out of town friends and are still apologizing for the terrible service and food. We ordered a cheese plate to start. We should've taken the clue and left then. I have NEVER had such a PATHETIC cheese plate EVER!!! The cheese looked like someone bit it into small slivers and pieces and threw it on the plate and counted out maybe 9 crackers for $14. It only got worse from the undercooked mussels to the watered down soup. My husband said he will NEVER go back. The only reason I gave it a 3 is because of the atmosphere.

Reviewed July 1, 2013

Had the worst steak in my life to night
Burnt like is was in a plane crash and they did not replace it just wanted to say its perfect.
I would not even take it home for the dogs

We eat there a lot but to night sucked beyond belief

They need chef Ramsey !!!!!

Reviewed June 29, 2013

My sister loves this place so we've met there for dinner three times and I've enjoyed each visit. I love the feel of the dining room, which is separated from the fun and friendly bar area. Enjoyed my meal (Seared Jumbo Scallops) and the attentive service provided by the waitress. The restaurant is casual but not too much so. Come early; The Waterfront has a reputation for getting crowded, and there are several good reasons for this being the case. It speaks well of the food, reasonable prices and pleasant surroundings.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

Hubby and I drove down for an earlier dinner, so the place was not yet very busy, We had quite a wait for server, then another long wait for our dinners, which were very disappointing for the price.
We won't be going back there again. We had expected better all around than we got!

1  Thank Carol G
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Had hear much about this establishment and decided to take a friend to celebrate his birthday. I had called several weeks before to make reservations and requested the deck only to find out they only take reservations for the deck for 4 or more. So that was OK but requested a table where we could overlook the deck and river and was told no problem. Got to the evening and we were put at a table near the entrance which we were constanly bumped, jostled and having the table pused by people going to there tables. Mentioned to the hostess that I had requested a table where we could view the deck and river and she informed me that it wasn't possible as it was full.

Was expecting food of high quality and was disappointed with the quality and taste as well as presentation.

I honestly can not recommend this eastablishment to anyone with a desire for quality and service.