“Clean and reasonable!”

Americas Best Value Inn
Ranked #34 of 40 Hotels in Lancaster
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Ok place to stay. In expensive. Very clean. Area is not great but ok. Decent room! The direct tv is a plus! Would stay again if I were in town.

• Stayed: July 2012
3  Thank StacyG0317

Reviewed June 3, 2012

I had to find a room at the last minute, these folks had a room. I would have gladly have stayed here my entire stay. Comfortable accommodations. Friendly staff. But most of all a clean and well decorated room. I will always stay at America's Best Value Inns when they are available.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank Miles N
Reviewed December 22, 2011

Clean, quiet (get a room in the back, which faces acres of green grass fields). I had no complaints with staff, noise or parking issues mentioned by others.

Worth the low price.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank NYTOMNY
Reviewed November 23, 2011

The hotel is not too appealing at first sight BUT the rear of the hotel has a great view, the rooms are spacious and clean with a refrigerator and microwave. The area is quiet and convenient and the prices were very reasonable.

Room Tip: We do not use the daily room cleaning service so we did not interact with the staff other than check...
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank asti439797
Reviewed October 20, 2011

This is a budget motel but very clean. I travel on business and since the company sets the limit of what I can spend I always stay at affordable motels. This is one of the nicest that I stay at. I am in Lancaster three or four times a year.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank MicInLasVegas
Reviewed October 11, 2011

Please do not stay here, the rooms are repulsive, the staff is completely rude to guests not worth the money or time what so ever!!

• Stayed: October 2011
3  Thank Mjones5166
Reviewed October 10, 2011

I took my family here to escape the hurricane. We were charged $50 more than advertised [$150 per night for a $99 per night room]. The place is a dump but we had to get out of South Jersey because of mandatory evacuation.
I contacted the corporate headquarters but the CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE blew me off. I've contacted the Better Business Office. I will never stay in any of this company's rooms again.
I recommend to everyone to avoid anything that says Americas Best Value!!

Room Tip: Avoid these places completely
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank john f
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lancaster
Red Roof Inn Lancaster
MainStay Suites of Lancaster County
Comfort Suites Amish Country
Comfort Suites Amish Country
#14 of 40 in Lancaster

Been to Americas Best Value Inn? Share your experiences!