“Clean, comfortable, but not cheap”

Courtyard Lancaster
Ranked #3 of 40 Hotels in Lancaster
Reviewed September 1, 2009

After a really bad experience at another hotel, we stayed here on a last minute whim. It saved our vacation. So clean and comfortable--from the spotless bathroom to the soft sheets. Well worth the price!

1  Thank familycantor

Reviewed August 31, 2009

Read reviews from tripadvisor. So we stayed here last weekend for our spur-of-the-moment-trip with our kids. Check-in was a breeze and the receptionist gave us a a free breakfast coupon for the whole family. We got the king suite, since it was the only one available at the time. The living room, bedroom and bathroom were very very clean. The rooms didn't have the flat screen tvs but, it didnt bother us a bit since we'll be out the whole day and probably be too tired to watch tv when we get back. Our breakfast server was very accomodating and food was good.
We would definitely come back on our next trip to Lancaster. And oh, don't forget to leave a tip y for your server and cleaning lady, they're doing a great job!

1  Thank nyweekenders5
Reviewed August 10, 2009

I have read many of the reviews... so what more can I add?
Hotel is Clean, Comfortable, and Affordable - all this an close to shopping, Amish culture and amusement parks.

1  Thank shelshoc9
Reviewed August 10, 2009

I chose this particular hotel on the recommendation of a friend who also stayed here while she visited Lancaster with her family. I was extremely pleased with my family and my experience. The staff at this hotel is friendly, helpful and available 24/7. They had directions for every location I asked about. The hotel itself is new and clean. The morning buffet wasn't included in the price but was fresh and there was plenty of food. My husband lovd the business ctr. and fitness ctr. The pool is kind of small (indoors) and filled up quickly with kids in the after dinner hours. My children (8 & 6) had fun though. Overall, I highly recommend this hotel and would stay here again in a heartbeat!

1  Thank Laura M
Reviewed August 9, 2009

Extremely spotless hotel and rooms too. Very comfortable. Friendly and accommodating staff. Definitely would recommend to anyone.

• Stayed: August 2009
1  Thank Dawn13169
Reviewed August 3, 2009

I can't say enough good things about this hotel!! We were ready to leave for home after a week's vacation and decided at the last minute to stay one more night. We specifically looked for a Courtyard Marriott. Upon walking into the hotel we noticed how beautiful and clean it was. The front desk staff was very friendly and quickly found us a room. We were given complimentary breakfast coupons, too, which saved us over $40.00!! ($9.95 per person). The room was immaculate - very clean and spacious! We paid for a queen room, and there were two queen beds plus a sitting area with a sofabed. We also had a microwave, refrigerator and coffeepot in our room. (Not to mention the iron and blowdryer they also provide in the rooms). The pool was small, but our kids had fun splashing around in it anyway. There was a washer and dryer, and lots of people waiting to use it. O.k., that's one thing they can improve - add more washers and dryers. (Maybe one per floor?) The beds were comfortable and we slept very well. The breakfast was AWESOME!! If we hadn't gotten the coupons, we would have paid for it and it would've been worth every penny. I highly recommend this hotel - you will not be disappointed by it!!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank moodyfam4
Reviewed August 1, 2009

I stayed at this location a couple of times and once again was not disappointed. It is hard for me to travel because I have Obsessive compulsive disorder and it is all about cleanliness and germ phobia. I love this place because it is so very clean and makes it a stressfree trip for me and my family. My OCD often makes life hard for my family, especially when it comes to travel. So if you are concerned about cleanliness, comfy (beds are awesome and linens are fresh) and pleasant staff (are very helpfull). This is a place you will be happy. They have all three.....Enjoy!!!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family