“we loved it and we'll be back!”

Courtyard Lancaster
Ranked #3 of 40 Hotels in Lancaster
Reviewed July 27, 2011

The hotel was very clean, and the staff very hospitable. They went out of their way to accommodate us. The buffett breakfast they serve everyday was great. I needed info to go to church, and they looked it up. They all seemed so eager to please that I felt I was in a very good place.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Duckie123

Reviewed July 19, 2011

We visited for a family function. All but one of the staff was extremely friendly and helpful. The manager immediately attended to the issue involving the one issue we had.

I will agree with the reviews below as this is a relatively new hotel but we found the beds to be quite uncomfortable. We did not hear a peep from another room. I also prefer they not use a water soften in the showers.

Breakfast was quite good for a buffet of this caliber hotel. They handled the crowds well.

The hotel is right off the freeway but in the middle of no where. The downtown Lancaster might be a more fun, convenient location but I am sure it would be noisier.

All in all, a good stay at a good value for our group rate.

2  Thank Msk6261
Reviewed July 19, 2011

We stay in a lot of Marriott's and usually stay at the Fairfield Inn in Lancaster because it is closer to my family. This trip we stayed at the Courtyard because we were going to do the tourist/family things like Dutch Wonderland and the Strasburg Railroad so this hotel would be closer. I would definitely stay here again. We stayed July 14-16, and even though it was a full house the room was very quiet, unlike the Fairfield Inn in Granite Run. The service was good and the accomodations were very nice. At breakfast one morning another customer gave my husband and I a complimentary breakfast voucher, and when I gave it to the waitress she said that we should have two. When I said we were never given any she comped both of our breakfasts! Great service all around, nice accomodations. The only complaint is that my iPad didn't sync well with the wifi for some reason, but other than that it was a great stay.

1  Thank kiki1776
Reviewed July 18, 2011

I stayed at this hotel July 15-16 2011. It was for a soccer tournament. I enjoyed my stay. The beds were comfortable and the staff nice. I didn't partake in the breakfast because we had to be up and out early for games. The pool is nice. It is indoors, but they have a nice deck outside to sit and enjoy.
I liked that you received a newspaper everyday, even on Sunday. Most places don't offer that.
The hotel was full the weekend we were there but you would never know it. The staff did a wonderful job.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank momtoo2
Reviewed July 17, 2011

This hotel was listed as the recommended hotels for a wedding family and I attended on a Friday night. It is large and good for groups. Free wireless, newspaper, friendly service, plenty of parking, large bathroom, couch for sitting in room and office chair and desk. Reasonably priced breakfast with lots of options. The gym was good, with water and television and empty early in the morning on a Saturday. The price was good for all the amenities.

1  Thank travelhotels
Reviewed July 17, 2011

Reunion with some friends and the hotel staff went out of their way. Great value.

Room Tip: Great breakfast area and food. Small restaurant open all day.
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank cardiocase
Reviewed July 13, 2011

We stayed for a family wedding at this hotel. We were greeted with a smile when we walked in to register. When we got to our room it was clean and very nice. The bathroom was large and nice. We had a very nice breakfast in the hotel lobby. We didn't get to use the pool but it looked very nice.

1  Thank Debbie5584