“Review”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #418 of 567 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Mount Joy
“Review”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Love the new renovations and had trouble finding a place to watch football since Damon's closed at Park City, so this was perfect with the many TV's and the football ticket. Met friends there yesterday (Sunday) had a couple of appetizers and drinks. Food was good , service, was another issue. They need more dynamic, fun bartenders....

• Visited September 2012

Ephrata, Pennsylvania
“It isn't the food that turns me off...”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

My whole life from the time I was young to now my family has always eaten at this restaurant. So of course I thought why not go here on a casual date, i'm a part of the strips club, I have a coupon and I could do some TGIF food - but I was disgusted at the end of our meal when we went to pay. No, nothing was wrong with our food, other than it being a bit pricey for run of the mill entrees, but rather when I went to use a coupon for $5 off of $15 the waitress informed me I couldn't use the coupon. Why? Because in the teeniee little fine print there was all the exceptions as to what qualified, no alcohol, no specials like 3 courses, no this no that. We spent over $30 dollars for dinner (mind you twice of the amount required by the coupon) and they wouldn't honor it. The waitress had the manager come over and I explained to her what a joke it is to produce a coupon and make customers who have been coming here for a long time AND spend twice as much needed and not be able to use the coupon.

So I know you might be thinking it's just $5... But I don't know about the rest of you but $5 is $5 and they just shouldn't hand out coupons if there is all these fine details. If you care about customers saving a few dollars than just make a coupon. The fact that the manager should have done something - in the food industry I believe the motto is something along the lines of 'the customer is always right'. Well she didn't feel the need to do anything and so I don't feel like coming back.

Overall I felt it was a scam. Lets hand out coupons, bring people in, and then when it is all said and done find a way to get out of it type of deal. I did save my $5 though, I left no tip walked out and will not return. I can get better service and places closer - read some of my good reviews for the area and they'll point you in a better direction if you are looking for dinner in Lancaster.

• Visited October 2011
Sinking Spring, Pennsylvania
“Revisited an old Favorite”
Reviewed July 12, 2012

We've dined at TGI Friday's many times in the past; it was a pleasant dining experience; not high-end but nice. However, we arrived at 7:40pm and everything was SLOW. It took over 45 minutes for our order to arrive; the service was mediocre; and the people at he next table stopped by as they were leaving to tell us "to ask for our check early." Things just didn't seem to be working very well. My Jack Daniel's Burger was excellent; the sweet potato fries were delicious. The area next to our table, the restroom area was under construction; one of the restrooms was closed ue to the construction; when she went to use the restroom she walked in on a man washing his hands at the sink.

• Visited July 2012
Mountville, Pennsylvania
“Great Lunch! Quick Service!”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

The restaurant is being remodeled but that didn't affect our experience. The food was great, our server was attentive and extremely nice. I've never had a bad experience here and I've eaten at this place many times over the past 20 years (wow, that's a long time - ha)!

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Rewards program! Yeah!”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

I was super excited when my server told me about the Stripes program. I only eat at TGI Fridays like 5 times a year, but that adds up! Free dessert, here I come! :3
Fridays food is usually very good; every once and a while it's sub par, but that's rare. You will have to wait awhile for your food though. As with most restaurants, the waiter or waitress is delightful, but the food takes like 40 mins to an hour to get to you. My favorites are the ribs and the teriyaki chicken starters. Dessert is pretty good, but a little expensive.

• Visited May 2012
, Owner at TGI Friday's, responded to this review, June 25, 2012
Sara D.

Thank you so much for reviewing T.G.I. Friday's and we are happy you are now a Stripes member! Let your server know you are a member when you come in and you will get free chips and salsa. You will also receive special discounts and various offers throughout the year just for signing up.

I would like to apologize for the amount of time it is taking your food to come out. We take these reviews very seriously and strive to provide the best service we possibly can.

We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you soon!