“Rewards program! Yeah!”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #427 of 579 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: American
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Rewards program! Yeah!”
Reviewed June 24, 2012

I was super excited when my server told me about the Stripes program. I only eat at TGI Fridays like 5 times a year, but that adds up! Free dessert, here I come! :3
Fridays food is usually very good; every once and a while it's sub par, but that's rare. You will have to wait awhile for your food though. As with most restaurants, the waiter or waitress is delightful, but the food takes like 40 mins to an hour to get to you. My favorites are the ribs and the teriyaki chicken starters. Dessert is pretty good, but a little expensive.

• Visited May 2012
, Owner at TGI Friday's, responded to this review, June 25, 2012
Sara D.

Thank you so much for reviewing T.G.I. Friday's and we are happy you are now a Stripes member! Let your server know you are a member when you come in and you will get free chips and salsa. You will also receive special discounts and various offers throughout the year just for signing up.

I would like to apologize for the amount of time it is taking your food to come out. We take these reviews very seriously and strive to provide the best service we possibly can.

We appreciate your feedback and hope to see you soon!

Delft, The Netherlands
“Agree!”
Reviewed September 4, 2011

I totally agree about the fact it does not look very clean. The food was good, especially the chicken salad. Great atmosphere.

• Visited September 2011
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Just average”
Reviewed August 10, 2011

This was not the Friday's I have come to know through the years. Although the food was good, the place is showing its age. The amount of hand marks and fingerprints on the front door could not have been made in just one day, telling me that cleanliness might be an issue here. Although it was not very crowded, the food came out slow (but I also suspect that it had something to do with the burnt food smell that came from the kitchen). The menus need to be replaced,and a lot of the items on the walls are damaged or missing. I loved the presentation of the food along with the selection of items and the quality, but this was overshadowed by the general run-down appearance. I was also taken aback that they would not allow me to use a coupon because we purchased "promotional" items, which I could not figure out because everything we ordered was on the permanent menu.

• Visited August 2011
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
“Good food, a little dirty and they get bad reviews for cleanliness”
Reviewed December 18, 2010

Meals are usually good, drinks are big and very great. A bit of a dirty place sometimes,

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“would go again, not bad...”
Reviewed July 1, 2008

would go again, not bad...

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook