“New Year's Eve”

Ranked #104 of 575 Restaurants in Lancaster
River Edge, New Jersey
“New Year's Eve”
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Frist time there and we had a great time. Food was good.There was a wide variety to select from, a carving station and lots of salads and lot's of desserts. The show was awesome. What a great way to spend New Year's Eve. We got our money's worth and a great experience to remember.When out in that area again,We would definitely go again. :) :)

• Visited January 2014

Hackensack, New Jersey
“New Years Eve”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

The dinner was very good (as usual) and the show "Honky Tonk Angels" was terrific. We have been gong to the Dutch Apple dinner and show for many years.

Visited December 2013
Hillside, New Jersey
“Great show, very good food.”
Reviewed November 19, 2013

My wife and I along with another couple saw A Christmas Carol. Dinner was included and everything was very good. This is our third visit to the Dutch Apple Theatre. There was a wide variety of selections, a carving station and lots of salads. Tons of desserts if you are into that. The show, a musical version of the Dicken's classic, was excellent. Great package deal.

Visited November 2013
New Jersey
“What a find!”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

In planning a surprise romantic weekend away, I searched high and low for the "perfect" thing to do while in York for just 1 night. I toyed with finding a nice restaurant and then something "to do" afterward when I happened upon this little gem. Lucky for me, The Dutch Apple was putting on a show I'd heard of, but never saw - How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying. I was super-excited to combine dinner and a show and wasn't disappointed one bit. The idea of a buffet wasn't ideal, but it turned out that there was enough of a variety of good foods to choose from. We were perfectly satisfied with dessert as well :) The show was great and we ended up being seated with a fun couple. Again, the idea of being seated with strangers was a little off-putting, but it turned out great. It would be nice if they offered seating for just 2. Overall, for the price I paid, I definitely got my money's worth and a great experience to remember. If out in that area again, I would definitely return. Thank you!

• Visited November 2013
Wheeling, West Virginia
“Great meal and show at an affordable price.”
Reviewed October 18, 2013

We tried the dinner theatre as a spur of the moment experience.
Wow ... we were pleasantly suprised at how wonderful the meal and the show was. We can't wait to go back

Visited October 2013