“Good Shows and Better than Average Dinner Theater Food” 5 of 5 bubbles

Dutch Apple Dinner Theatre
Ranked #85 of 567 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
New Market, Maryland
“Good Shows and Better than Average Dinner Theater Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 11, 2013

Have been season subscribers for about 15 years. Performances are well-above most dinner theaters we have ever been to. Food better than average also. Staff are very attentive and keep things moving until the performance. Highly recommend.

Visited October 2013

Clinton, Maryland
“Standoffish”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 2, 2013

My mother, sister and I enjoyed the play Menopause. The acting was wonderful. The menu, this time, was not that great. Matter, of fact, we were disappointed. The desserts, however, were plentiful and delicious. I have seen numerous plays at this theater and it was the first time that the dessert area was not kept tidy. It looked like a stampede had come through.

Each time I have come to this theater we HAVE NOT felt welcome. There are a lot of elderly patrons in attendance. My husband and I love musicals therefore we will come again. MY suggestion to staff: Learn some people skills please.

Visited September 2013