“Better than expected chain restaurant”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #15 of 613 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Reviewed December 17, 2010

Wow! this was the best steak I have had in a very long time and I am one of those big city fussy eaters.
We called ahead on a Saturday, table for four, and had just a ten minute wait. Waiter Kevin was fantastic. He was polite, patient, and helped with our decisions. The Country Fried Chicken was the choice of my dining partners which they thought was very good, and one of us had the ribs which was also a winner.
I had a baked potato and Caesar salad, made just right. My friends vegetables were nothing to write home about but the mashed potatoes were good.
Drinks were fairly priced, both wine and beer.
This is not fine dining, it is relaxed, easy, fun and good at a very fair price. Did I mention how good the New York strip steak was? My only complaint with my dinner is I was not able to finish all that I was served.

Reviewed August 20, 2010

On a recent trip to Lancaster, my family and I ate at the Texas Road House. We found the food good, prices reasonable and the service was impeccable. Our server was Megan. Three nights later, we went back and as luck would have it, Megan was again our server. She remembered not only us, but what we each drank! Now, this restaurant is packed for dinner, so it's incredible that Megan would remember us and what we drank three nights apart.

When the bill came on both occasions, we felt really good that we had good value and add to that, top-notch service from Megan! Needless to say, we will be back at the Texas Road House if we ever return to Lancaster, PA.

Reviewed August 15, 2010

Whenever I am planning a vacation to Lancaster, eating at The Texas Roadhouse is the first thing on my to do list. The staff is incredible, the food is delicious, the portions are huge and the price is excellent. I strongly recomend this place to anyone in search or a good meal.

Reviewed July 3, 2010

Chain chain chain...not bad food but embarassing to see this is the top reviewed restaurant in a place as big as Lancaster which has numerous excellent restaurants with the best of local ingredients. Convenient if you are visiting the outlets but I could name at least five other places without even trying where you can get better steaks with the main ingredient something else than salt...

Reviewed June 30, 2010

We had planned on eating at one of the dutch Amish restaurants when we arrived in Lancaster. However, we arrived too late (most of them close early). Our hotel clerk pointed us in the direction of this restaurant. I have never had a better steak than was served at Texas Roadhouse on this occasion. All the food was cooked well, had a great flavor and arrived in a reasonable period of time. If you like steak, this is the place to eat