“Eh, average food”

Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Reviewed August 23, 2009

This being a chain, I was expecting the same quality of food that one gets at Applebees, TGI's, Smokey Bones, and the like. You know, not great food, but pretty good for the price. At this particular restaurant, the prices are great; our party consisted of three adults and three children and our bill was $60. Service was good and the ribs and chicken were ok, but I've had much better food at other chains. My biggest complaint was the veggies. Wow...overcooked...just like my Grandmother used to cook them! Who overcooks veggies these days? Blech!

Overall, food was average, decor is ok, service was good and it's family friendly. I don't know that I'd go out of my way to go there again though.

Reviewed August 22, 2009

Just went to Texas Roadhouse last week. I have been to this one once before and many other Texas Roadhouses in the past. Food is always great and of very good quality all the time. Would definitley recommend the steaks and ribs. Have had others tell me the burgers are very good to. When you walk in you can see them cooking all the food on a large flame broiled type pit. They also display many of their steaks in a refridgerated window next to the kitchen area. Prices range all over the place and for almost any budget. They give you free sweet rolls which are always very fresh and hot. We used to order appetizers here but stopped since we would be full after eating the endless sweet rolls. Sides are also great and of very good quaility such as baked regular and sweet potatos, mashed potatos, green beans, baked beans, chile, grilled vegatables and other stuff. My wife ordered a salad as her side to her meal and it was very large and good. The closest thing I can compare this place to is Logans Roadhouse or a litte less so, Tony Romas but in my opinion better then both. During the night I went, the restaraunt donated all profits to one of the employees whose mother had advanced cancer. Our waitress stated she was also donating all her tips for the night. This made me want to give them more busines in the future. This was a great gesture that mangagment did not have ot do.

Reviewed August 1, 2009

Very casual and perfect if you have kids. A real roadhouse, with peanut shells on the floor and not on the quiet side. The four of us and two are 3 and 5, had a pretty good time. The food was very good and the service on par. Overall a great place to eat and the bathrooms were clean.

Reviewed August 6, 2008

My husband, 3rd old and I had a great meal. The pulled pork and mashed potatoes was great. My husbands steak was perfect! We eat in a lot of steakhouses on Long Island and NYC and this steak was better by far! Can't wait for one to open by us!

1  Thank newyorkerlongisland
Reviewed July 22, 2008

We live in Lancaster, and have never been really lucky with restaurants in the area. Everything is just average in town, but when you come here, its a whole different story. Pick your own steak, sing to a jukebox, and throw your peanut shells on the floor. Its a real Oasis in the middle of Pennsylvania Dutch Country. I must say this is BY FAR my family's favorite restaurant in town, even if it is a Chain.

1  Thank beavers745i