“Very busy restaurant”

Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Bethlehem
“Very busy restaurant”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

I'm glad we called ahead for service because this restaurant was extremely busy on the Sunday before Labor Day. Our server, Lauren, was very nice and accommodating. I had read that Texas Roadhouse accepts AAA discounts, but was informed that this local restaurant does not participate - was a little disappointed in that. However, was able to use an on-line coupon for a free appetizer, which was very good. The food was very good and filling - couldn't finish it all.

• Visited September 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Best steaks ever!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

My favorite place to get a steak...always make them the best then anywhere else. The staff is always friendly and the environment is great. I highly recommend this place for a great steak (and their other food is good too).

• Visited September 2013
Markham
“Busy place”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We had to wait outside for about 40 minutes before our table was ready. They give you a buzzing pager. We had to point out to a few people that their's was flashing and buzzing! They have free peanuts to munch on, so there were peanut shells everywhere - watch out if you're allergic. We both had 6 oz sirloins. Mine was overdone but my husband's was perfect. I think that mine kept cooking after it was delivered - the first few bites were fine and then it became kind of grainy and hard to chew. I enjoyed my salad and the baked potato. The rolls they bring are good, but it would be nice to have a choice between the cinnamon honey butter and some regular butter. My husband hated the cinnamon butter and I found it way too sweet. I would have rather had one of the rolls for dessert! It is also very noisy in there - hard to have a conversation, especially when people around you have to yell in order to be heard. Since we had nothing else to do but chew, our dinner took less than an hour.

• Visited July 2013
Campbellford, Canada
“Great steaks”
Reviewed August 31, 2013 via mobile

We had the sirloin steaks and they were excellent, cooked exactly right. Had a few mix ups with our orders but they were so busy I could understand. Great steaks and the prices are reasonable too, would recommend.

Visited August 2013
Long Island City, New York
“Great Food and Service”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Dined here on vacation. The food was great and the wait staff was very friendly and helpful. We are looking forward to going back the next time we go o Lancaster

• Visited August 2013