“Busy place”

Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We had to wait outside for about 40 minutes before our table was ready. They give you a buzzing pager. We had to point out to a few people that their's was flashing and buzzing! They have free peanuts to munch on, so there were peanut shells everywhere - watch out if you're allergic. We both had 6 oz sirloins. Mine was overdone but my husband's was perfect. I think that mine kept cooking after it was delivered - the first few bites were fine and then it became kind of grainy and hard to chew. I enjoyed my salad and the baked potato. The rolls they bring are good, but it would be nice to have a choice between the cinnamon honey butter and some regular butter. My husband hated the cinnamon butter and I found it way too sweet. I would have rather had one of the rolls for dessert! It is also very noisy in there - hard to have a conversation, especially when people around you have to yell in order to be heard. Since we had nothing else to do but chew, our dinner took less than an hour.

There are newer reviews for Texas Roadhouse

Reviewed August 31, 2013

We had the sirloin steaks and they were excellent, cooked exactly right. Had a few mix ups with our orders but they were so busy I could understand. Great steaks and the prices are reasonable too, would recommend.

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Dined here on vacation. The food was great and the wait staff was very friendly and helpful. We are looking forward to going back the next time we go o Lancaster

Reviewed August 14, 2013

We were a large party of 8 plus 4 kids so had to be seated separately. No problem, we are used to this. Service was fast even though restaurant was quite crowded for a Wednesday night. Everyone enjoyed their meals, delicious dinner rolls with what tasted like cinnamon butter, very different! As others have said, steak was so tasty and melted in your mouth! This is my first time eating at this chain and am happy to say they are opening one in my area soon.

Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

This is a great Texas Roadhouse. The food and the staff are great. We had salads and steak and both were awesome.