“Not one of our better experiences in Lancaster”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #7 of 587 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Reviewed July 9, 2013

The restaurant was average at best. I cut my lip on a glass that had a chip on top, we were seated under the air conditioner that leaked, and I had to send my chicken back to be cooked more.

There are newer reviews for Texas Roadhouse

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Visited Texas Roadhouse, in the mood for a great steak. When we entered the restaurant they had a showcase to the ought with all different cuts of meat. Going over the menu I noticed they listed a 6 oz and an 8 oz fillet mignon, but in the case I spotted a 12 oz. Waitress informed me that I could have the 1 oz for a few bucks more. Best choice I could have made. Tender and perfectly cooked, along with the loaded baked and a salad. Made for a truly great meal.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Family dinner with 7 adults. Showed us to a long booth. However, NO way 7 adults were going to be comfortable. Wait staff left without helping us move a table/chairs over to booth. Salad was delicious. My prime rib was undercooked and tasteless. Waitress didn't come back to check on food until most of us were finished eating.

Reviewed July 5, 2013

We came here the day after a disappointing meal at Bob Evans. We did come early, but was greeted at the door by some friendly people, seated quickly, and peanuts and warm bread available right away for us to snack on while looking at the menu. Waitress was friendly and helpful, brought our wonderful onion blossom, salads and steak and chicken fingers quickly. Refilled our drinks without asking, and even brought go home boxes seeing that we were full. She was friendly, and the food was fantastic! She earned her tip! Will go back again! highly recommend!!

Reviewed July 5, 2013

Very enjoyable. Didn't have to wait and the staff were very friendly. Didn't have to ask for anything. Very accommodating to the children.