“Boy that was good!”

Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Reviewed May 5, 2013

Stopped for dinner in a group of 6 adults, and though the place was very busy (5 pm Saturday) we were seated with just a 20 minute delay (we did call ahead). Five of us had the steaks and one had the pork chops. Speaking for my wife and I, the Sirloin steaks we had melted in your mouth, and the appitizer and sides tasted just as good. Service was terrific, even when confronted with having three checks between us. Prices seemed appropiate for this meal, and we will difinitely return for more steaks in the future!

There are newer reviews for Texas Roadhouse

Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

What a sight to see when you first walk in!! A deli counter where you can actually select the exact steak you want to have. Interesting concept. We didn't go that route however. I had the bone-in rib eye and it was delicious. It came with "loaded" mashed potatos and a ceasar salad which were also quite good. Our server may have been the most attentive waiter I've ever had. He was very friendly and quick witted and we didn't lack for anything while we were there. I would recommend this place if you're in the area. Not much in the way of vegetarian fare though.

Reviewed May 2, 2013

This is our second time at texas roadhouse and it was a dissapointment again. We did not have a wait, however the service was slow, and found hair in my salad with no apology from the server or manager. We will never return.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

The bar tenders were very friendly and the service was excellent. I had the ribs and found them to be a little dry. The veggies were at two extremes overcooked or undercooked. My buddy had ribs to and pulled pork but didn't care for either and he didn't touch his mashed potatoes or corn. I tried the corn and it was Okay but nothing special. The honey infused butter and the fresh baked rolls were the highlight of my meal. We both agreed that we should always have steak when we go to a steak house and avoid the ribs and pulled pork.

Reviewed April 22, 2013

While on vacation my wife and I decied to visit one of our former favorites. It's been quite a while since our last visit because we weren't happy with our meal at that time but we gave it another try and all went well. Our server Jason couldn't have been more accomodating and was part of our enjoyable experience. My wife had the roasted chicken and I had the 10 ounce chopped steak. I requested rare and that is exactly what I received. My wife enjoyed her meal and all went well. For many years TRH was my #1 place for ribs but unfortunately that changed when they decided to use a different provided. What once was very tasty ribs are now bland mealy usually over cooked ribs. Their steaks are not very good and you can tell by the lack of marbleing in their meat on display as you enter the restaurant. Ergo: No marbeling, no taste.