“good,but the wait is too long”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #7 of 591 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Reviewed February 24, 2013

great food, but the wait is too long,to get seated and to be served,its too much,also its very loud, but the food is good

Reviewed February 21, 2013

For years I've being coming to Lancaster for shopping. For eating we would go to Red Lobster or Ruby Tuesdays; but this time we tried something new. To our amazement this little restaurant packs a big punch and a mean steak. You get to see those juicy steaks or chicken on the grill when you enter the place. Loved the sweet rolls they give you when you're seated. Great food, great atmosphere I will definitely come back again (If you can stomach the wait time). We did call ahead seating and came in an hour later and still waited forty mins. But what do you expect on a Saturday night in Lancaster, PA. Was well worth it. Will continue to come here from now on.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Arrived after 6P on Saturday night and waited 1h10m for seats. Glad we stayed! Food was excellent and service was great! Once seated, food was served in short period of time, was well prepared and hot. Waitstaff stopped by several times to check on any needs. Recommend you get there early or call in for advanced seating.

Reviewed February 11, 2013

While on my trip in Lancaster, I always wanted to try this barbecue place. I decided to order the sirloin steak tips and asked them to be done medium. Unfortunately, they came out with such a rubbery texture that I was barely able to chew any of it! After tasting it, I should have immediately sent it back, but decided to try a few more pieces hoping the others would be easier to chew. All of the pieces turned out to be rubbery and tasteless as well. I probably should have followed the advice of the waitress and chosen the baby-back ribs - which my friend said was delicious and fall of the bone tender. I will give this place another try as the service was very good and I liked the atmosphere. Next time I'll go for the ribs! Most of the entrees comes with your choice of two sides.

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Food quality is very good and service is excellent. Peanuts provided to nibble first. Good options like baked sweet potatoes, good salads, veggies as sides. Summer gets really busy but last wk we walked right in. Near the outlet malls so lots of tourists during peak times like holidays. Lots of steak sizes and choice of cuts.