“Very good steaks, great rolls. And let there be PEANUTS.”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #7 of 587 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Reviewed December 29, 2012

This was our first Texas Roadhouse experience for my family of 6, and we enjoyed it. The staff was friendly and courteous. Somehow we were seated after only 5 minutes after being told we'd have to wait for 30... a nice surprise. The rolls with honey/cinnamon butter were fantastic. Bearing in mind that this is a chain restaurant, the steaks all came out very good. Between us we had a sirloin, filet, and prime rib... each was tasty and cooked to expectation. I wasn't disappointed, the value was fair, but I wouldn't call these the best steaks I have ever tried.

Folks with peanut allergies... be aware, this place is loaded with buckets of peanuts and shells all over the place. My son is allergic (although not as bad as some,) so we felt a bit uncomfortable with all of the shells and dust all over, but it wasn't an issue in the end.

We would likely come back to this or another Texas Roadhouse location. Again, fair value for money. Ah, and we would call ahead to get a seating slot to make sure we didn't have to wait (which we didn't.)

Reviewed December 20, 2012

This is the best steak house I have ever been to. I love the idea that you have the option of picking your own steak, and the rolls and cinnamon butter are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed December 16, 2012

Texas Roadhouse is a chain restaurant throughout the United States and is easily visited in just about every state. This was our first time at this location, and we were very pleased. Though the food is challenging on the stomach and waist line, the atmosphere and service helps the experience to be fun. It's definitely a place for families of all ages and couples, of all ages. Our server, Krista, was excellent. If you go to this location, ask for Krista to be your server, and I'm sure you'll enjoy your visit.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

I enjoyed the restaurant. Great steaks, great atmosphere, and a casual dining restaurant. The spread they make is fabulous for your rolls. Prices are fair and I love seeing the TVs on and being able to watch the sports that are on.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

Had the ribeye and it was very good. Was seated immediately (unusual for this location). Service was quick and food arrived fast and hot. The people we went with had been there the night before and wanted to go back, so we did.