“Dont eat the oysters!”

Dragon Hibachi & Sushi Buffet
Ranked #69 of 671 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed May 11, 2019

the food is ok but they are crowded and I usually get sick the next day. there are so many people and most are huge. the staff is not friendly but there are many choices of food. the shrimp on ice will make you sick and dont eat a lot of sushi or you will feel bad the next day.

Date of visit: March 2019
3  Thank cheryls3000

Reviewed April 6, 2019

Food was none edible, dry and just plain awful. Everything was cold, the tables were not cleaned, service was terrible. We did not get drinks until very end of meal.

Date of visit: November 2018
2  Thank CLConover
Reviewed March 4, 2019

Terrific variety of Asian food and treats for everyone.
Ample seafood choices along with traditional selections.
Very busy so the replenishment is often, fresh and hot.
The Mongolian grill is a real treat.
Several traditional soup selections. All at a fair price.
A must return and return often.

Date of visit: February 2019
1  Thank labrador47
Reviewed February 25, 2019

We live 5min away from here and we usually eat lunch every week or two here. Sometimes the food is outstanding and others it is cold or dried out. Today we went there and it was so cold inside I had to put my winter coat back on. The food cooled off right away at the table. We had to drink hot tea because we were freezing to death. I asked the girl who collects plates if anything could be done and she said heat was broken or was programmed, I couldn't understand her. We wish we had been informed that there was a problem with the heat before we paid, and been given the option of eating in a freezer or not.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 13, 2019 via mobile

Probably the best buffet I’ve ever been to. Everything I tried was great! I liked the sushi and my boyfriend was crazy about the coconut shrimp.

Date of visit: December 2018