“Not Worth The Hype”

Description: Discover Farm-Fresh Goodness
Gloucester, Massachusetts
“Not Worth The Hype”
Reviewed December 5, 2012

So this was another restaurant that I had to try if I ever saw since I'm a huge fan of their frozen mashed potatoes. Luckily, I was on a vacation in Pennsylvania and had my pick of them! I ended up stopping at the one in Lancaster because it was next to some interesting outlets.

It really reminded me of a cheesier version of IHOP and a lesser version of Cracker Barrel. The menu was not that extensive, but the prices were cheap. My friend's meal looked like a frozen tv dinner and was gross. My meal looked like they dumped a boiling hot cup of chicken noodle soup over a mound of coolish mashed potatoes. Gross. I have no idea how this place is so popular.

Would I go back? No thank you! Will I continue to buy the frozen mashed potatoes? Definitely!

• Visited May 2012

Lansdale, Pennsylvania
“good dinner”
Reviewed November 16, 2012

We ate there on a busy Sunday before going to the American Music Theater across the street for the Christmas show. We were able to be seated quickly. The meal was very good. Even our child enjoyed her meal. The price was reasonable. The waitress brought extra biscuits for the child even though it didn't come with her meal because we were sharing ours with her. We would eat there again.

• Visited November 2012
Monmouth Beach, New Jersey
“Not in my area”
Reviewed August 31, 2012

We were in Lancaster and ate here. We do not have Bob Evans in our area. Great food and plenty of it.

“Fine for a quick bite”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

Stopped for lunch on our way into Lancaster. Restaurant was cute and service was quick. Nothing special, but affordable and decent.

Whiting, New Jersey
“Uninspiring”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

This is our second dissapointing visit. We love their restaurant, but this one is not up to their standards.