“Call John Taffer”

House of Pasta
Ranked #419 of 596 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: American, Italian
Reviewed June 25, 2013

Whenever you see a 12 page menu with 5 people sitting at a bar, you know a rescue is needed. The food was not bad, and prices were reasonable. The bartender had a strong desire to please...... HIMSELF!!

2  Thank westtourante

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Great drinks good bartenders ...except horrible "mike"( he too busy loving himself) and being rude to my friends.

Food is average. But, The cigarette smoke & poor ventilation will send many, including our group running out the door. And, some of our group smokes...& it was still repulsive.

Most of staff is somewhat courteous ..But overall it is dive bar atmosphere...& they don't give a damn if your there or not....including the owner!

Go somewhere else!

1  Thank Janet B
Reviewed June 28, 2012

The french fried sweet potatoes were great!! Everything else was just OK. I think our server was new so I gave her the benefit there but she was pleasant and that always makes up for a mistake here or there. The dining room was very warm we turned on the over head fan and that did help some but was not really a comfortable temp.

Reviewed December 16, 2011

Like others have said, the interior is a bit rough, but that didn't bother me. The service was less than stellar and my order was wrong. It was fixed fairly quickly, but my main dish, a fish sandwich was terrible..!! It was huge...but not good at all...and I'm not a picky eater.

Now the dessert, a massive slice of chocolate cheesecake, was delicious..!!

Reviewed May 5, 2011

Where to begin . . .?? From the filthy, dingy interior (bar and "restaurant") to the unsavory regulars, this is a place to put on your list of "must avoid." I had heard that the sandwiches are good, and that they have some other decent bar food . . .problem is, upon entering, my appetite just sort of flew the coop. It seems to have its following though. Still, count me out!!

2  Thank ReiserinPa