“Not the Best Breakfast Buffet I Ever Had....”
Review of Old Country Buffet - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Old Country Buffet
Cuisines: American
Reviewed April 22, 2013

I had never been to an Old Country Buffet before, probably won't be back. Totally self-service, including drinks. Took 3 trys to get a clean coffee mug off the stack, 2 tries for a clean plate & fork. Food was pretty flavorless, the bacon was nothing but crumbles in grease. Not for me.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

Food is fairly bland. Not much seasoning. There is a variety of foods to choose from. The buffet does get sloppy from people allowing children to serve themselves. My daughter is 8 years old and I still serve her at buffets due to this. I personally think it is a little pricey.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

My family was looks for a delicious meal & they found one! The Old Country Buffet was just what we were looking for especially with 2 children under the age of four. My husband had steak, I had shrimp and fish, my children had chicken and mac and cheese & we all had dessert & cold drinks for under 35 dollars. Anywhere you go on vacation you can't get good food at a good price but this was the restaurant for a good time, lots of people & no wait!!!

Reviewed August 21, 2012

Food is just OK, lots of it, relatively clean dinning room, many rude customers, budding inline, hogging thing up with food all over, taking too much an not eating most of it then going back for more. If you are looking to load up on food, this is the place for you, as for a dining experience, forget it.

Reviewed August 21, 2012

Nothing special about this place, a typical average buffet. Floors were sticky, waiters were nice. Just an average place.