“Good Food, Good Service, Good Price”
Review of Alice's Diner

Alice's Diner
Ranked #184 of 587 Restaurants in Lancaster
Cuisines: American
Reviewed July 24, 2011

I was coming home from shopping and passed this diner. I had never been here before, so decided to try it. I sat at the counter and was immediately approached by the waitress who asked me if I'd like something to drink. She brought it and asked me if I was ready to order. I got the burrito platter which turned out to be very tasty. My check was less than $10 for a good meal with speedy service. I would highly recommend this restaurant and have gone back a few times when in the area. You won't be sorry.

1  Thank sidneyjeffrey
There are newer reviews for Alice's Diner

Reviewed June 21, 2011

Alice's Diner we got there just in time about quarter after nine. We were seated as soon as we walked in shortly after there was a line. We had three teenage boys with us. We ordered and the food came quickly. The food was hot great tasting. We all had some type of eggs (omelets) and the side was hash browns and toast along with juices, chocolate milk and coffee. These boys ate everything and no complaints that alone is a home-run! I regret not trying the strawberry pie but I was stuffed after eating the spinach with feta omelet. The best part of the breakfast for five was under forty dollars!!! Yes under forty dollars!

Reviewed January 16, 2011

Alice's is a great place to go to just relax and have a good meal. My family sat at the counter and actually had an opportunity to speak to Louis, one of the owners. The whole story of the restaurant and the family who runs it was evident in every aspect of the diner. I highly reccomend the Greek Gyro.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed August 11, 2008

best breakfast in the county

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed December 12, 2007

Typical diner food but great prices! I recommend their chicken croquettes.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook