“Nothing special”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

If you are looking to feed your family in a bright, clean atmosphere, this place is a good choice. It is standard fare.
When my husband and I dined there were only a few tables were occupied, not a rush by any means. I was served the wrong meal and the waiter was not back timely enough to correct it.

1  Thank ritat843
GregG2558, General Manager at Garfield's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for sharing your dining experience at Garfield's. We are pleased you felt that the atmosphere was bright, clean and a good dining choice, however, we certainly apologize and regret that you received the wrong meal and that you were not able to bring that to the attention of your server in a timely manner. I have shared your comments with our Food and Beverage Director and Garfield's restaurant manager for corrective action. We value your feedback as it allows us to continually improve upon our guest experience. We hope to have the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Prompt, courteous service by Sierra, she rocks! Food was prepared perfectly, staged well and solid value. Great family environment, good menu offering and a decent bar offering.

Reviewed June 7, 2019

We stayed at the resort so this was definitely convenient for us to drop in throughout our stay. We were here twice for dinner. The first night 6/2/19, I ordered the Lancaster pot pie. It was very tasty. It could use a little more shredded chicken but overall it was good. My husband had the bbq burger. He didn't like the bbq sauce but the patty was good. The 2nd time 6/4/19, I ordered the supreme pan pizza. The crust wasn't crispy enough for my liking but the taste and presentation of the pizza was good. My husband had the fried haddock. It was a very big piece of fish. He enjoyed the fish. My child had the kids meal each time, hot dog and/or hamburgers. The kids meal comes with ice cream. No complaints there.

Reviewed May 22, 2019

Went with my friend and had the nicest server, Isaac. Great food and atmosphere! Will definitely return.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 21, 2019

Garfields is in the BW Eden Resort where we stayed - so it was real convenient to drop by here for dinner. We called ahead for a seating for 18 family members - it was ready when we got there. I had the taco salad - expected chicken but got ground beef - o well - it was ok anyways - good potion. The buffet is well priced

Date of visit: May 2019