“Good Food, Great Price”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 29, 2014

Food: Good, not gourmet, but good and nothing bad here.
Atmosphere: arrived here about 8 pm on a weeknight, and it is busy . . . . and a little bit noisy, but not too much so, and not to the point that it was distracting or disturbing.
Price: Extremely reasonable.
Quality: Good.
Service: Excellent
Recommendation: RECOMMENDED. CH

Reviewed March 24, 2014

I am love to have a good steak every once in a while. I had the large New York Strip Steak here and it was excellent. Buy the dinner and you also get the Salad Bar with it. Great take!!!

Reviewed March 16, 2014

Great people work here and you are not likely to be disappointed!
Try the Crab Rangoon for an appetizer! Very good indeed!

Reviewed March 15, 2014

While staying at the Best Western Eden Resort we ordered several of our meals from Garfield's for room service. All meals were quite delicious. Chicken pot pie and cheddar soup were quite good. So were the hamburger and turkey club. The only issue I had was that staff was forgetful in bringing condiments to our room for our meals. I mentioned to them each I ordered sandwiches and fries that I wanted ketchup/mayonnaise and never received them.

I cannot say that I really enjoyed the one time I dined in the restaurant itself. We unfortunately had the problem of having an inattentive waitress who seemingly forgot about us while we spent ten minutes for our order to be taken. This was after she decided to seat us (a husband and wife couple) next to a table with a family including three screaming children. We left and ordered from our room instead.

1  Thank Brock S
Reviewed March 12, 2014

Although I have visited this beautiful hotel, Eden Resorts, I never had the pleasure of eating in this hotel restaurant. We usually ate in Arthur's Terrace restaraunt which is also very good. There's something for everyone's taste bud. Garfield was reasonably priced and delicious. Portions were generous. Abigail served our party both nights and she was courteous, attentive and efficient. She went over and above all expectations. Try Garfields, .you won't be disappointed.

1  Thank vee782